Play It Again - Moritz Seider

FAM I'VE BEEN SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG THE WHOLE TIME. I KNEW HIS NAME BUT THE WAY I TYPE I DON'T DO HIS NAME LIKE THAT FOR SOME REASON. I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN HIS NAME IS MORITZ NOW MORTIZ I PROMISE THOUGH.

Based on Play It Again by Luke Bryan

She was sittin' all alone over on the tailgate

Tan legs swingin' by a Georgia plate

I was lookin' for her boyfriend

Thinkin', "No way she ain't got one"

Moritz needed a break.

Hockey has been stressful for a bit now, his coach pressuring them for a while to continue winning, to skate harder blah blah blah. So he drove up to a little lookout spot to clear his mind. What he didn't expect was to see another person there. A girl.

She was sitting in the bed of her truck, her legs hanging over the side. Looking around, he noticed that no one was there with her. No way she's single. He thought, glancing once more at the beautiful girl on the truck.

Soon as I sat down

I was fallin' in love

Tryin' to pour a little sugar in her Dixie cup

Talkin' over the speakers in the back of that truck

She jumped up and cut me off

The mystery girl caught Moritz's gaze and waved him over. As soon as he climbed onto the truck beside her, he knew he was gone for. She was even more beautiful up close, with such a kind demeanor.

"You're the hockey player, yeah? Moritz Seider." The girl asked him. He grinned and nodded.

"And you are?" She giggled.

"Brooke. Brooke Moore." Brooke smiled lightly.

The two joked and laughed for a bit before they eventually turned the speaker on and played some music. Moritz grinned as he saw this as his time.

"You know-" He was cut off as a certain song started playing. She jumped off of the truck bed.

She was like, "Oh, my God, this is my song.

I've been listenin' to the radio all-night long.

Sittin' 'round waitin' for it to come on and here it is"

She was like, "Come here, boy, I wanna dance!"

'Fore I said a word, she was takin' my hand

Spinnin' me around 'til it faded out

And she gave me a kiss

"Oh my God! I love this song!" Brooke yelled happily as the lyrics of Livin' On A Prayer by Bon Jovi played through the speakers. "Come dance?" She asked him.

Before Moritz could reply, she grabbed his hands and dragged the 6'4 193 cm hockey player to his feet to dance around with her. He groaned but twirled her around. In response, she spun him multiple times.

Once he thought he was about to pass out, he stopped spinning. What he didn't expect was for her to kiss him. But he didn't object, kissing her back right away.

And she said, "Play it again, play it again, play it again"

And I said, "Play it again, play it again, play it again"

***

Short one, but I thought that if I continued on with it then it would ruin the cute moment they had.

GUYS I'M SOBBING. WE ONLY HAVE ONE MORE IMAGINE BEFORE THIS BOOK IS DONE.

WC: 510