The One With The Cuddles - Trevor Zegras

"TREVOR ZEGRASSS!" Amelia yelled throughout the apartment. A scared looking Trevor ran into the living room.

"Yes?" He asked cautiously.

"I found an edit of you!" She smiled giddily. He rolled his eyes and plopped on the couch beside her.

The edit played through and he smirked. He asked her to send it to him, which she did. Once getting the video, he opened TikTok and liked the edit and commented something about it being a pretty skilled edit. The creator of the video was shocked and immediately responded, but Trev didn't respond back. Instead putting his phone on silent.

"I love TikTok." He sighed out a laugh. Amelia tucked her head under his arm and closed her eyes. "Wanna watch FRIENDS?" Trevor asked her. She looked up and started nodding frantically, fast enough to give herself whiplash. 

He chuckled and put on the comedy show. His girlfriend cuddled more into him and he wrapped his arm tighter around her. The show played through, Amelia trying to force herself to stay awake to finish the episode. However, the episode was paused. She looked up and Trevor with a confused look.

"What?" She asked him in a confused but questioning tone. 

"You're tired. Sleep." He told her. She went to retaliate but he gave her a knowing look and put on the Heritage Classic, the game being the infamous Battle of Alberta. 

She closed her eyes once more, this time not forcing herself to stay conscious but instead letting herself fall asleep. Trevor looked down at the sleeping girl and let a smile grace his features. He pulled her into him more and diverted his gaze back up to the TV screen as the hockey game played quietly in the background.

***

Idk what this was but it's ok. 

I wanna watch the Heritage Classic but my brother just HAD to have a game tonight.

WC: 308