Only you darling, only you babe - Braeden Jockims

Based off of Dark Red by Steve Lacy. Absolute banger lol

Something bad is 'bout to happen to me

I don't know what

But I feel it coming

I've had an off feeling all day and I don't know why. I just finished work and I got a notification on my phone. I checked it and saw that it was Dante Giannuzzi posting on his Snap story. I checked it to see a picture of Braeden and another girl in the background of his selfie.

Braeden's POV

"Dude!" I shouted at Dante. He turned to look at me all confused.

"What'd I do this time?" He questioned. I showed him the picture he posted and his face dropped. "Oh shit."

"Has she seen it? Oh please tell me she HASN'T seen it." I said desperately. Dante checked who saw it and I could tell the answer by the look on his face. "Fuck!" I yelled.

Something bad's about to happen.

Might be so sad

Might leave my nose running

I just hope she don't wanna leave me

I grabbed all my things and ran towards the door. I was so close when someone stopped me.

"Hey Brae Brae." The girl from earlier said seductively. At least I think she was trying. "Where are you going without me?"

"Fuck off! There is nothing with you. Because of you my girlfriend thinks I cheated." I practically yelled once more. She shook her head and mumbled something along the lines of her being better than that slut.

I went out to my car and drove off. I tried calling Bri but it went straight to voicemail and my texts weren't going through. I hope she don't wanna leave me. I really hope.

Don't you give me up

Please don't give up on me

I belong with you and only you baby 

Only you, my girl, only you, babe

Only you, darling, only you, babe

Only you, my girl, only you, babe

I sprinted up the stairs to our apartment and unlocked the door. Upon walking in, I noticed that Bri was in our bedroom. After taking a deep breath, I walked into the room. She was looking down at her phone when she looked at me.

"I'll be out of here tomorrow." She said. "You and your whore can have this place." Bri added coldly.

"Sweetie I don't love her." I desperately said.

"That's what they all say."

"Please don't give me up. Please. Even ask Dante." Bri pulled out her phone and texted..well..Dante. 

"He said that's true." She sighed. "But it doesn't feel right."

"I promise. It's only you darling." I said while grabbing her hands. She shoved her face into my shoulder and hugged me.

"Only you babe." Bri smiled.

"Only you my girl. Only you." I whispered as we fell asleep.

***

I love this so much. I started crying y'all while writing this and I don't know why.

WC: 459