Don't Worry, I've Arrived - Adam Fantilli/Luca Fantilli

Sibling imagine again. If you forgot who Lila is, she's Adam and Luca's sister from my Hey Brother  imagine a few months back.

Lila happily sighed as she stood outside of her older brother, Adam's apartment. He knows she's coming, he just doesn't know it's this soon. She grabbed the key he had sent her a couple weeks prior out of her bag and unlocked the apartment door. Upon walking in, she noticed all the boxes filled with items around the apartment. Adam came around the corner with a frightened face.

"Don't worry. I've arrived." She joked. His jaw dropped before he scurried over and wrapped his sister in a hug.

"I thought you weren't coming for another month?" He questioned.

"I didn't even tell you when I'd be coming." She laughed. "Where's Luca? I know he's here." Lila asked her older brother.

As if on cue, Luca walked around the corner and started asking a question then saw Lila. She smiled and he ran over to hug her. 

The three siblings spent the next few minutes catching up on what Lila's missed while away in Europe and what the draft was like. After about 5 minutes, Lila stood up and the two boys looked at her confused.

"Okay. Now we need to unpack." Adam groaned while Luca grinned as their younger sister bossed them around. "Adam, you're in charge of your room, the living room and the bathroom." He went to complain but Lila continued talking. "Luca. Kitchen, dining room, spare room." Luca nodded. 

They all went to work for the next 4 hours until the apartment was spotless and no boxes were left packed and full. The three Fantilli's sat on the couch, tired. They had placed the Devils game on the TV to watch Luke.

The brunettes all laid on three couches as they all drifted off to sleep.

***

Thought it was cute ig

WC: 310