Missing - Nico Hischier

Edited 02/03/2024

TW: mentions of blood, break ins

Based on Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson

He came into her apartment

He left the bloodstains

On the carpet

As Nico was going to see Maria, there was a lot of backed up traffic outside of her cul-de-sac. He immediately got out of his car and went towards her house to see a bunch of cops, ambulances, and more.

"Hey! What's going on?" The centre questioned the closest officer that he could find. 

"Stand back. There was a break in and the woman in this house is missing." She answered. "The criminal left a bloodstain on the carpet, which is surrounded with glass from where he broke in. We're assuming he used some sort of planter or pole outside of the window."

"Scheiße." Nico muttered. He quickly thanked the officer before getting into his car and driving off to attempt to find his lovely and missing Maria.

She ran underneath the table

He could see she was enable

So she ran into the bedroom

She was struck down

It was her doom

Maria heard the sound glass break behind her, flying into her body which caused a deep red puddle of blood to form below her rather quickly. She turned around to see a hand, indicating someone was about to climb into her home.

Quickly, she ran as fast and as quietly as she could to the dining room, hiding underneath the table. He walked in and saw that the woman under the piece of wooden furniture was injured. The girl stood up and tried to run into the bedroom when he grabbed her hair from behind, pulling her down.

"Fuck!" She screamed as he did that. When she saw him reaching down, the girl started begging for mercy. But, before before Maria could do anything, he knocked her unconscious. It was her doom.

So they came into the outway

It was Sunday

What a black day

mouth-to-mouth resuscitation

Sounding heartbeats

Intimidations

After two days, Nico was able to track Maria's phone to an out way by her home. He didn't think twice before getting into his car and driving to said out way. 

When he got there, he noticed an unconscious figure laid against the wall in the out way. As soon as he realized who it was, he quickly called an ambulance and the cops. 

Right when he got to the body, he dropped down to his knees upon getting to Maria, starting chest compressions and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. After a couple of minutes, he heard her take a deep breath. 

"Maria, meine Liebe?" Nico questioned.

"Nico?" Maria responded. The man hugged her body close to his chest as he heard the cops coming. They took her to a hospital to check her.

3 Months Later

"Hallo Liebling." Nico said to Maria as he kissed her cheek.

"Hast du kein Hockey-Training? (Don't you have hockey practice?)" She asked me. He shook his head in response and dug his head into her neck.

After the break in, he refused to let her go back. So, she moved in with him. It's been amazing. Maria had no major damage done to her, so she was free to leave pretty quick from the hospital. They got an Australian Shepheard, a German Shepheard, and a Black Lab. Don't ask why, they just really wanted dogs.

"Du hast mich den ganzen Tag. Was möchten Sie tun?" Nico asked her. She smiled.

"Absolut alles." Maria replied.

***

This one is shorter, but I really wanted to make an imagine with this song.

But, thank you so much for 1.2k views. Not everyone made it this far, but thank you to those of you who did!

I haven't been writing this book that long, so your support means everything to me! I'm running out of ideas though, so if you have any requests, please let me know.

WC: 616