Resigned - Jamie Drysdale

"MADS!" Jamie yelled as he ran into our apartment door. 

"Woah there bud." I laughed. He glared playfully. "What's got you so giddy?" I asked him. His grin widened.

"I got resigned! It's not public yet but they're releasing it in an hour!" He exclaimed and jumped on top of me. I groaned at the impact but he didn't move.

"Jamie, baby, I love you, but you're really heavy so move." I scolded him and smacked his head. He pouted and shook his head. I sighed in defeat.

"It's 3 years again. But wayy more money. Not as much as some other players but I'm so happy!" He sounded like a kid on Christmas morning and it made me smile. 

I pressed a kiss to the back of his head as he rambled on about his excitement and how happy he is to see Trev again. I giggled along as his smile grew and his voice became louder. He pulled out his phone a bit later and saw the post.

"Look! It's out!" He pointed at it while poking me. 

"Look at you go." I said as I laughed. He laid on my chest and sighed.

"Mads?" He asked.

"Yes?" I replied.

"I'm tired." He whined. I laughed and stood up, grabbing his hands.

"Let's go to bed then. You have practice tomorrow." I told him as I ran down the hallway.

He ran after me and tackled me on the bed from behind. My head dug into his neck as my body lay fully on top of him. His arms wrapped around my waist to keep me secure. 

"Night night." I mumbled.

"Good night." He chuckled.

***

Idk what this is BUT HE'S BACK

WC: 274