Baby Shark - Thomas Bordeleau

I gave birth to mine and Thomas's daughter, Ashton, about 10 months ago. He stayed with us for the first 4 months before I forced him back to hockey since the season was starting. He went hesitantly, and now I'm bringing Ashton to her first game. Except he doesn't know.

I asked Erik Karlsson to help with passes down to the lockers because I obviously couldn't ask Thomas. So here I am getting Ash ready in her warm clothing. I put her in sweats, a hoodie, a toque, and her little "Bordeleau" jersey. I dressed myself in a yellow hoodie, black leggings, a Sharks toque, and my WAG jacket.

After a 30 minute drive we got to the arena and sat at our seats by the glass. As the buzzer went, indicating the beginning of warm up, I put on Ashton's noise cancelling headphones. As I put them on I heard a tap on the glass.

"Whatcha doing here?" Thomas asked. I smiled at him before lifting Ashton to the glass so she could see her dad. "Hey pumpkin." He smiled. Ashton giggled and banged her little fists against the glass.

"She's excited." I said kind of dazed. I was watching the two interact just wondering how I got so lucky. I was knocked out of my thoughts by Thomas tapping the glass in front of me. "Did I zone out again?" I whined.

He laughed. "Yeah you did. I gotta go warm up now. I'll see you later?" He asked me. I nodded in response. He shook his head with a smile before skating off to Karlsson.

Damn I got lucky, huh?

***

I'm fr in my inactive era rn. I have exams and shit so I'm busy and working on my other book, Hopelessly Devoted.

Anyways, this is to my Canadian Swifties. Is anyone else overly mad at Taylor Swift for saying the Era's Tour is a world tour but she ain't even coming to CANADA?!

WC: 320