Spooky Suzuki - Cole Caufield

October 29, 2022

The Canadiens just beat the St. Louis Blues a whopping 7-4. Cole got a goal from an amazing pass by Nick Suzuki. He's doing an interview while I'm standing back with Nick watching. It was pretty normal before the reporters brought up the goal.

"Comment qualifierais-tu la passe que tu as recue de Nick en advantage numerique?" The dude said it in English but I don't wanna listen so I copied the French that Montreal put on the TT. One asked. Cole looked like he was deep in thought before he answered.

"Spooky." He answered with a slight smile. A giggle escaped me as Nick held back a laugh. All of them started laughing, including Cole. "Spooky Suzuki." He was grinning like a mad man.

He finished the rest of the interview before walking over to me. He booped my nose as I continued giggling as I thought back to a few minutes before. Cole's smile grew as I giggled.

"What are you giggling at?" He grinned. I just put my head on his shoulder while his arm wraps around me while I continue to grin.

We drove home and watched a movie since neither of us wanted to go out. We ended up falling asleep on the couch that night.

July 28, 2023

I'm waiting for Cole to get back from his development camp with a few of the prospects. I don't think they did that but I needed something so. I was scrolling through TikTok and saw that the Canadiens had posted a new TikTok. I clicked on it and immediately started laughing.

It started showing the interview Cole had where he called Suzuki "Spooky Suzuki" before transitioning to the goal with the commentator. It went back to Cole actually calling him "Spooky Suzuki" before ending.

I hadn't noticed the door opened before I saw someone sit on the couch next to me. I looked over and saw a tired Cole Caufield lay his head in my lap with his eyes closed. I put my hand in his hair as I tried to stop laughing.

"Whatchu laughing at?" He said sleepily. I showed him the video and he groaned, putting his face into my stomach. "I forgot about that." He whined. 

"Really? That's my contact name for him." I stated. 

"You have him in your phone?" He questioned with a weird look on his face. I smirked before saying,

"Is Cole Caufield jealous?"

His face immediately turned defensive. "No. I don't get jealous." I burst out laughing. "What now." He complained as he shoved his face further into my stomach to hide himself.

"Your child ain't gonna be happy if you push into him or her." I flicked the back of his head as he smiled. He pressed a kiss to my stomach before sitting and looking at me.

He stuck his tongue out at me playfully. "Bitch." He said before running off. 

"COLE CAUFIELD!"

***

MY LAPTOP IS FIXED! I broke it like 3 months ago lmao.

Anywhore, have y'all seen Montreal's TikTok? It took me 5 minutes to figure out when that game was because I wanted to write it.

Do y'all have any specific POVs you wanna see? I got players and stuff, but if y'all have any specific scenario with or without a certain player then please do request. I got a lot of Jack Hughes rn (cough cough katiegrey22) and they'll be written soon, I'm just giving a bit of space between the rest of the Jack Hughes. Any prospect ones? 

ALSO HAVE Y'ALL SEEN CONNOR BEDARD'S FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS PICTURE? 😭

WC: 583