Ducks vs Blackhawks - Connor Bedard (PART 3)

So real for that lmao ⬆️

Today is finally the day. We're in Chicago. The plane has landed and I walked off with Trevor and Jamie. When I came to Anaheim, the two immediately took me under their wing. I basically live with them at this point. I'm also seen as a younger sister to them.

When we landed I texted Connor. Coach said that I could go and spend some time with him before the game. Connor said he was on his way and that he planned something. Trev demanded he stay with my until "the boyfriend," as he said, gets here.

"Mia!" A familiar voice shouted. I smiled before running towards Connor. He opened his arms and I jumped into them, shoving my face into his neck. "Someone missed me huh." His voice was mumbled in my hair.

"Ahem." A person, Trevor, cleared their voice from behind. I lifted my hand and gave him the finger, to which he slapped my head in response. "Connor I'm assuming?" 

"That's me. Trevor?" Connor replied, sticking out his hand while still holding me. Trev smirked and shook his hand.

"Well well. The young one talks about me." Trev ran away laughing after seeing my glare. Connor was confused.

"Elaborate?"

*Game time*

We all were on the ice for warm ups. Me and Jamie were passing the puck back and forth before shooting on Gibbs. There were a few Ducks fans and I tossed a puck over the glass to a very happy fan with my name on their jersey. I skated to center line before dropping and stretching next to Jamie.

"Soo..tell me all about your boyfriend." Jamie smirked like a teenager. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"You've met him." I grunted as I changed positions.

"Yeah. Over facetime. Everyone knows that doesn't count." He replied with a frown. As if on cue, Connor skated over and dropped down beside me to stretch. "Hey Connor." Jamie said in a high pitched "girl" voice. Connor looked confused as Jamie skated towards Trev while laughing.

"Any context or.." He dragged out. I sighed.

"Long story." I answered. "Anyways, first game against each other in the NHL huh?" 

"Yes ma'am." Connor smiled.

"Don't let your teammates break my leg again, eh?" I requested as I got up. He laughed.

"I will try my best." He said also standing up. We hugged before we needed to get off the ice. We looked up and saw we were on the jumbotron where it said "when couples reunite:" We both started laughing as the crowd went crazy.

*Third period, 4:27 left*

The game is tied 2-2 right now, me scoring one of the goals with a Trevor assist. Connor has been close but hasn't scored. Both teams have started getting dirtier out of desperation to score a goal but it just hasn't happened yet.

I was skating down the ice with the puck and passes it to Jamie before being tripped. The whistle blew for a penalty. I looked up and saw Connor Murphy. 

"Can't even shoot a puck without falling. Go back to washing the dishes bitch." I got up and pushed him over. He got back up and we both dropped gloves.

The fight lasted about a minute before I got him down. As we were both being lead to the box we were cursing at each other. Connor (Bedard) was confused as to what happened and why we were fighting. 

*Post game*

We won 3-2 with a final goal from Adam Henrique. I was one of the first out of the dressing room, walking out with Trevor. 

"You know, you're supposed to leave the fighting to me." He joked. I told him why I did it and he completely understood why but told me to get him next time so he could "beat his ass like there's no tomorrow."

"Well what can ya do?" I laughed. We both joked as we continued talking. When we got back to the hotel, I got changed and went to find the boys room. I have my own room since I'm a girl and for more privacy.

I knocked on the door very loudly so they knew it was me. Jamie opened the door with a glare. I booped him and walked in, to which he slapped my head, to which lead a whole on brawl between us while we laughed. 

"What the actual Shitts Creek." Trevor laughed out after walking out of the bathroom. Me and Jamie looked at each other before tackling him onto the bed and fighting him 2-on-1. I stood up at the sound of my phone ringing and excused myself out of the room for a minute.

"Hello." I questioned.

"Hey." Connor's voice came through. "How are you?"

"I'm good. You?" 

"Good. Why did you fight Murphs today? I know you always hated fighting." I then went on explaining why I fought Connor Murphy and what Trevor said about it, which Connor laughed at.

"At least he didn't break my leg." I joked.

"I'm gonna miss you."

"Connor you literally see me tomorrow. We play each other in Anaheim."

"Oh shit that's tomorrow?" He frantically yelled. "Fuck I'm not packed." I started laughing, to which he whined.

"I love you and I'll see you tomorrow." I laughed.

"I love you too." 

***

Should I make a part 4 of Mia getting traded to Chicago?

WC: 873

Hockey Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें