Lover - Matthew Knies

This pic is so me coded-

Can I go where you go?

Can we always be this close forever and ever?

"Mattttt" Maeve pouted as Matthew started getting ready to leave. They're on the Leafs in my other fics which makes this so difficult to write for this part-

"Maeveee" He mocked her as he slipped on his dress shoes and suit jacket. As he stood up, Maeve ran over and jumped onto him, clinging as if her life depended on it. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Can I come with you? Pleaseee?" She begged. Maeve always had separation anxiety, which Matthew knew. 

"You can't come this time baby. I'm sorry. But I'll only be gone for two hours." He whispered a promise and kissed her nose, their way of sealing a promise. She sighed and nodded.

"Can we be this close forever?" She whispered as Matthew let her down. He smiled slightly and placed a gentle kiss on her head as he nodded.

And I'm highly suspicious

That everyone who sees you wants you

I've loved you three (five for the plot) summers now honey

But I want 'em all

Maeve sat on the couch watching Supernatural as she waited for Matthew to arrive back to their small, downtown apartment. He did stay true to his word, however, and was back in an hour and a half. 

To be honest, the strawberry blonde has always been scared that he would one day find out that there was better out there for him. A girl who was into her looks rather than her sports. A girl that isn't on the same team as him. 

Every girl that looks at him immediately falls in love, but he hasn't left yet. Maybe he won't. Maybe he's actually committed..

"What're you thinking so hard about?" A voice brought her from her thoughts. She looked up and saw the familiar tall figure of her boyfriend towering over her.

"Nothing." She smiled. He nodded and sat down beside her.

She's known him for 16 summers, loved him for 5 of them, and she wants to continue loving him for the rest of them they have.

Take me out 

And take me home

Her and Matthew are going to the game right now. She's dressed in black dress pants, a beige blouse and elegant beige heels. Walking into the living room, she spots Matthew throwing on his shoes and standing up.

Maeve walked over and fell into him as he grabbed his keys. His laughter filled the room as she groaned. Matthew turned around and hugged her tight as she started complaining about being tired.

They did end up leaving, and they ended up winning 7-3. After taking off her gear and putting on her game day clothing, she walked over to Matt and collapsed beside him. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her close, still having the bottom part of his gear on and a compression shirt.

"Tired?" He quietly joked. Maeve nodded and leaned away from him so he could finish changing.

Once he finished changing, he brought her home and they changed. After getting into bed, they both cuddled and fell into a deep, deep slumber.

You're my, my, my, my

Lover

***

I don't like how I ended this lol

WC: 532