Attention - Trevor Zegras

Louie 🫶🏻y'all did I spell his name right? Probs not but whatever

I'm spending the summer with the Zegras family. We're at their cabin, which is fairly close to the Hughes families, out by the lake. My family didn't invite me back to their house for the summer or holidays so the Zegras's took me in.

Me and Trev are out at the dock with his dog, Louie. Louie is laying on my stomach while I lay on the dock. Trev is trying to convince Jack and his brothers to bring the boat here so they can surf.

"See you in 10." He said into the phone and hung up. "Jack is coming to get us with the boat." He told me and I nodded.

He saw me giving his dog scratches and pets. His eyebrows strung together in confusion. My attention was all on Louie as he licked my stomach in thanks.

"Sometimes I think you love my dog more than you love me." Trev pouted. I giggled and patted his bicep lightly before sitting up and playing with Louie.

Trevor sighed dramatically and fell back onto the dock. Julie came out and started laughing at the sight of her son.

"Trev, honey, what's the matter?" She spoke through giggles while I held in a laugh.

"Amelia loves the dog more than me." He whined to his mom and fell into her hold as she started laughing again. "Stop laughing mom." He groaned. The sound of a boat made him look up. "JACK! MY SAVIOR!"

"What the fuck?" Jack questioned his friend.

"My girlfriend loves my dog more than me." Trevor complained to Jack. He shook his head before gesturing us onto the boat.

I brought Louie too because I need someone to keep me company. Trevor went out to surf first once we got into the more open water. Louie barked a couple times before sitting and watching. Trevor fell into the water and Louie stood up and jumped in.

"Trev get your dog!" I shouted as Louie swam toward Trevor. He laughed and picked him up, swimming back to the boat. I cuddled Louie into me for warmth since he was shivering. Trevor put his head on my shoulder. "What?" I giggled as he sighed continually.

"You aren't giving me attention." He whined. I gave Louie to Luke, who was holding out his hands for the dog, and wrapped my arms around Trevor.

"My big cuddly baby." I smiled. Trev just cuddled more into me.

This is the lake life. I thought.

***

I LOVE LOUIE 🫶🏻

I had a couple people request Trevor so here we go. I have a bunch of players now and ideas so thank you y'all

WC: 437