Young And Younger - Buffalo Sabres

SISTER IMAGINE BC I LOVE THE SABRES IMAGINE I DID A BIT AGO WITH HIS SISTER

"Winnie?" Raya called out. Her older brother came around the corner into the living room and looked down at his little sister.

"What's up?" He asked her. The boy knelt down toward the little girl who was sitting on the carpeted living room floor.

"Don't we need to leave for your game?" She questioned. He looked at the time and his eyes widened.

"Shit." He ran off toward his room to get changed. 

Raya just shrugged and continued playing with her Barbie. No more than two minutes later, Owen came running back down the hallway and saw his sister still on the floor. He walked over and scooped her up, Barbie doll and all. She giggled and wrapped her arms tightly around her big brother, who smiled.

The older boy helped put her shoes and coat on before they rushed out and into Owen's car. He gave his sister full control of aux. She played a mix between modern country and Taylor Swift. To be fair, she basically lives around hockey players and has adapted their music taste. 

"YAY WE'RE HERE!" Raya squealed out of excitement once she saw the KeyBank Center. As soon as Owen got her out she ran into the building, as always.

This time, however, when she got into the locker room she went towards young Zach Benson. He smiled at the little girl that stood in front of him. All his conditioning clothing was already on so he was just chilling.

"Hey, kid." He smiled at the girl. A massive grin grew on her face.

"Do you wanna play Barbie with me?" Ray asked the boy. Of course, without hesitation, Zach said..

"Sure!"

The two sat on the floor beside his stall. Raya grabbed her dolls and gave one to Zach. They played for about twenty minutes before the team had to go warm up. The little girl frowned when Zach stood up.

"I'll come back and play with you before the game, deal?" He promised the girl, kneeling down in front of her.

"Pink promise?" Raya asked, sticking out her pinky. The boy held a grin before linking their pinkies.

"Pinky promise."

Before The Game..

Zach sat on the floor with Raya once again. Instead of playing Barbies, however, Raya leaned into his arm as she slept. Owen looked up and smiled brightly at the two. The younger boy was sat with his eyes closed in a light sleep as well, which Owen hadn't noticed until now.

"Look at them!" Owen yelled softly with a huge smile. He's happy his sister loves and trusts his team.

Skinner looked up and saw what Owen was looking at. "Young and younger." He jokingly commented, gaining a laugh from everyone.

"Shut up! You'll wake them." Kyle Okposo, their captain, scolded his team. 

"Too late." Zach groaned. Raya woke as well and sat up. 

"Winnie! Can I play games on your phone?" She almost instantly asked her older brother, causing a couple chuckles from around the room.

"'course you can, kid. C'mere." He chuckled, handing out his phone to his wide eyed sister.

Post Game..

"I'm tired." Raya complained as Owen carried her back to the locker room.

"I know, kid." He sighed, placing her down on the floor beside him. He got out of his gear and changed into his suit.

Zach held out his arms and Raya ran over to him, climbing into his arms and snuggling close to the young hockey player. Owen looked up at him with a thankful look. Benson just smiled and nodded at him as Raya began falling asleep.

"You guys really are young and younger." Owen laughed. Zach smiled a childish smile.

"She's fun to hang out with." He shrugged. The 21 year old smiled and nodded. 

Young and younger..

***

THE SABRES SUCK ASS I CANNOT.

But the Devs won so it's okay guys

WC: 634