Pretty Boy - Owen Power

Because Owen's pretty

Owen has a day off today and all he wanted to do was stay at his apartment. Skinner was out for the day. So, how could I say no to that?

I don't have any important classes today so I decided to do whatever he wanted today. We're currently on the couch, him laying with his head in my lap fighting sleep. I looked down and saw his eyes closing but him trying to force them open. I placed my hand in his soft hair and dragged my fingers down to the end, earning a satisfied sigh from him.

"Sleep baby." I whispered in his ear before placing a kiss on his hairline. He nodded and fell asleep a few minutes later. A few minutes later, I layed down with his head on my chest and fell asleep.

Unbeknownst to us, Skinner walked in and saw us laying down. So he took a picture of us, sent it to me, and posted it on his private spam. He smirked to himself before grabbing what he needed and leaving once again.

skinsonskinsCaption: all I wanted was animal crackers Liked by hughesjr, cozycozens, notjackquinn and 28 othersTagged: @igotpowers, @buffalobrynn

skinsonskins
Caption:
all I wanted was animal crackers 
Liked by hughesjr, cozycozens, notjackquinn and 28 others
Tagged: @igotpowers, @buffalobrynn

Comments:

@hughesjr: my guys been there for like 2 months?!
↳@skinsonskins: I'm fr gonna make him live with Brynn

@buffalosabres✔️: tell Owen we said that if he does this on off days he won't have off days 😉
↳@cozycozens: @skinsonskins they follow this account?
↳↳@skinsonskins: where tf did y'all come from?
↳↳↳@buffalosabres✔️: @cozycozens @skinsonskins we're everywhere...

@notjackquinn: erm what the flip is going on?
↳@skinsonskins: sir you aren't 12

@igotpowers: Jeff...
↳↳@skinsonskins: Owen..
↳↳↳@igotpowers: @skinsonskins wait until Brynn sees

@buffalobrynn: Skinner.
↳@skinsonskins: oh shit

---

I looked at Owen through my peripheral vision and saw him reading the comments. I poked his forehead lightly and he looked at me in mock offense. He poked me back before laying his head on my stomach and cuddling close. I wrapped my arms around him.

"You're so pretty." I mumbled playing with his hair. He smiled in my stomach. "Pretty boy." He looked up barely at me.

"You're prettier." He spoke, muffled by my shirt. I giggled as he tickled me. I heard the door open and looked up to see Jeff walking in.

"JEFF SKINNER!" I yelled and stood up much to Owen's dismay.

"Fuck." He said before running, me hot on his tail. Owen just laughed and took a picture to sabres to the group chat.

I eventually caught up to Jeff and jumped on his back, bringing him to the ground as Owen laughed. I sat on his back as he groaned from the impact. I eventually layed down on his back and got comfy as Owen walked over to get me up.

"Come on Brynn. Jeff's elderly." He chuckled and grabbed my hands to pull me up. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me close as we walked to his bedroom.

"Have I mentioned you're pretty?" I asked him tiredly. He chuckled softly as he placed me down. I pouted and made grabby hands. He kneeled beside the bed and I grabbed his face gently. "My pretty boy." I said before kissing him.

***

I'm so single it's horrifying. Anyways. Two posts from me today?! Woahzers

WC: 545