A Rescuing Price

Alina's pov

"Are you sure we shouldn't be with Hope. Mom and dad won't like that we split up?" My sister Missy asked me when we walked up towards Jackson's mothers cabin in the woods.

Raising my hand I knocked on the front door sending her a half smile trying to not act nervous even though I was. "Hope can handle herself and I don't want to wait anymore before I tell Jackson what is going on with me."

"Alina. Missy, what's going on. Where's Hope?" Jackson opened the door smiling at us but he raised a brow at us.

Dropping my hands at my sides we stepped inside the small cabin and my sister shut the door behind her. Looking around for his mother I didn't see her which would actually help me in this situation so she would pressure me. "She's very busy at school. I wanted to talk to you though...I want to date you some before we tie the knot if that's okay."

"Wait a minute. You didn't even ask me before we did this!" Missy scolded me but I raised my hand meeting Jackson's gaze.

He shook his head at me leaving the room for a second. "No...no that's not how this works. This is how it's supposed to be done. Alina Josette Mikaelson, will you marry me?" He came back into the room opening a small black box, getting down on one knee in front of me.

"Yes, you dorky wolf." I chuckled, covering my mouth with my hands letting some happy tears fall down my face. Moving towards him I let him slip the ring on my left hand leaning up on my toes kissing his cheek since I wasn't comfortable kissing him really yet.

Missy rolled her eyes hearing her phone go off where she left to answer it leaving us alone. Taking Jackson's hands in mine I dared to ask the question that was eating away at me. "I have to ask even though you already asked for my hand. Yet what do you see in me exactly? I mean my father is Klaus Mikaelson and I am a half witch and werewolf."

"Hey don't say that about yourself, Lina. You're not this girl that is on the verge of snapping any second. Not when I look at you." Jackson smiled down at me since he was slightly taller than me. He leans down where I parted my lips not believing what he was saying for a second. "When I look I see a queen."

I giggled at him. "My dad used to call me a princess growing up....Jack what are you about to do?"

"I was gonna kiss ya. Unless you're not ready for that. I can wait until you are." He drew back slightly, searching my eyes for signs of hesitation.

Brushing back his black curly hair I nervously chuckled at the werewolf in front of me. "No I...we can. I just...I've never kissed someone before."

"Neither have I." He blurted out with a cheeky smile while his eyes said he was just as nervous. Leaning forward I closed the gap and he met me the rest of the way where our lips were inches from touching.

Suddenly though Missy ran back inside in a panic causing us to break away from one another. "Aunt Caroline just called and said that mom and dad are with her and they found Hope's location. They might be there to find aunt Hayley and uncle Jacob." Jackson and I turned to each other before he went and grabbed his bow and arrow following us to his truck tracking her current phone location.

Raelyn's pov

"Caroline, you don't have to be here with us. You have your daughters to think about now." I warned her knowing that things might get messy in that house.

She shook her head no at me until someone snapped her neck and we saw Elijah standing behind her. "I'm not going anywhere, Raelyn. We're family now. If you're girls are in danger then-"

"Elijah....we don't have time for this. My brother is in there." I got in a fighting stance seeing that he didn't seem to care.

"The woman I love there has a brother and I am not going to let you hurt her." He responded back.