The Bonds of Family

Fingers running through my hair was what made me start to wake up. Rubbing my eyes it was morning now and everything started coming back to me in my mind where a huge smile masks my face without even needing to look over at the man laying beside me. "Now I wonder who's bringing such a look to those lips."

Rolling on my side to face him I see he's mirroring the exact same smirk. The sunlight brightens his knotted blonde hair when he wraps his arms around my bare back tugging me forward so I'm pressed to his bare chest. "I didn't hurt you too bad last night did I, Rae?"

"It was more than I thought it would be but no you didn't hurt me at all. Although I can only imagine Caroline will be insisting on knowing whether or not we slept together. But I don't really have any interest in leaving this bed for a while. Considering we both escaped death and all." Leaning forward I kiss him suddenly and he flips me onto my back making me gasp. He smirked, kissing me slowly, my fingers knotting themselves into his hair making him moan against me.

The blankets started to fall until the bedroom door burst open by Rebekah. "Don't start that again. Kol and I can't take your annoyance!" I shriek burying my body under the covers blushing deeply when I peaked over the covers.

Klaus falls back on his side of the bed with a scowl on his face. "Dear sister, whatever made you so mad this morning. I'm only trying to spend time with my love."

Rebekah crossed her arms over her chest wanting to wipe the smirk off her brother's face. "Nik I understand and love Raelyn. But did the two of you have to make such a ruckus last night!"

She throws her arms up raising her voice to which Nik jokes. "So you're upset about us but everyone in Mystic Falls is free to hear you're shouting."

I smack his chest with my right hand blushing as I remember the events of last night. "Sorry Bex...I'm just...that was my first time with anyone."

Klaus leans forward nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck. "I don't mind making love to you, my dear Rae."

Seconds later Kol vamps inside our bedroom leaning on the bed and I clutched the blankets up over my chest. "Raelyn darling, could you please not cry my brother's name. I thought I'd have to bang on the wall with my baseball bat."

Klaus sits up aiming his finger towards the door not wanting to talk anymore. "Can you two leave now. Before I threaten to dagger you." His eyes glowed gold watching Rebekah leave, closing the door.

Kol remained in his spot seeing my brother's necklace around my neck reminding me of something we first talked about. "Have you turned that necklace into a tailsment yet. Word on the streets is that you have consumed more of my mothers magic and it is slowly killing you."

"But now she's linked to me. A ring that keeps her alive, now leave brother before I kick you out of my house!" He threatened him with a deep growl in his throat until I intertwined our hands together.

Running a hand through my hair I spoke towards the younger Mikaelson brother. "No I haven't. I'm not quite sure there is an object on earth that can handle all that power. I mean that's why there are black veins on my arms for a reason."

"We won't know unless we try and since you are bond to my brother as you say then you shouldn't die during the transfer. I'm free today if you'd like to give it a shot." Kol suggested getting up to his feet leaving the room closing the door behind him. "Use protection, Nik."

"Now where are we, little siphon queen?" He rolls over hovering above me smirking. He pressed his lips deeply to mine and I moaned, feeling his freehand run up my spine.

"Nik, we can't...you heard them..." He flips us over so I'm laying on top of him my hair tousled everywhere.

"I don't care, Rae. I love you and I want everyone to know it." He smiled lovingly, twirling pieces of my hair between his fingers.