Always and Forever Lives On

Standing out on the balcony overlooking the city I sighed heavily. The wind was blowing my hair all around where I brushed some of it out of my eyes. I will always remember the first time we came to this city together. Even though Marcel wanted to hurt me before he knew I was pregnant. I wouldn't change any of it....or at least I thought that until my daughters were declared dying from magic. I heard footsteps coming outside but I didn't turn around. "Marcel talked with Davina and he talked with Elijah. They're dying. The girls have veins over their backs now."

"They can't die, Nik. I refuse to let anything bad happen to them. So what are the options we have? Because I am not going to just stand around and accept the fact that they are dying!" Finally turning my head in his direction I met his blue eyes that had tears welling up inside.

Klaus reached forward placing his hand over my smaller one and I slumped my shoulders. "Don't think for a moment that you are alone in this. I will tear the world apart to make them happy, protect them, keep them safe and loved."

"I know that you will but we need a backup plan. We can't just let them just die. We have fought too hard and too long to get to this point in their lives when they are so young." I sniffed through tears when he squeezed my hand in his.

Running my thumb over the ring on his left hand I watched his next words. "Rae, we fixed this once before when we siphoned it out of Andrea. We just need to find someone else to put it into someone else. Perhaps Aurora in the basement. All we have to do is stake her in the heart and it's gone."

"Not in hell, Niklaus! That woman needs to stay right where she is for what she did to Cami. I do agree that we need to siphon it away but Alina and Missy won't do it for us willingly this time." I huffed, dropping my shoulders.

Nik clicked his tongue leading me down the stairs and into the dining room seeing all the other Mikaelson's. "Marcel, tell her what you found out at the church last night."

"I went back to the church to help my guys get rid of the dead vampires and I found there was one human there late. And he was dead." Marcel was standing behind Rebekah who was sitting down.

Covering my mouth with my free hand I gasped. "She's gonna turn tonight on the full moon."

"Marcel said that the dark magic is killing our nieces. So Nik, Rae, please tell us you have some magical miracle to save their lives." Kol got to his feet and I could see that he was actually concerned for them, and not in a joking manner.

Rebekah sent me a weak smile with her hands together. "Have you thought of consuming the magic from them like you did with our mother's magic?"

""I have, Bex. But we'll need to ask for help from the other living siphons we know." Clasping my hand together I removed my hand from Nik's.

"Because Alina and Missy will keep the magic inside them so terrified that our family will break if anyone else takes the magic from them." Klaus added on.

Someone came down the stairs cutting off my next sentence. "The plan that I have is that we can put the Hollow magic into the-"

"I'm already ahead of you, Raelyn." Freya reveals the white oak stake from behind her back. "But I have to ask once it's inside the stake what exactly is the next step?"

"Someone will kill me with it." Everyone turns their hands quickly in shock seeing Elijah standing in the doorway behind me and Nik.

Klaus got in his older brother's face. "Give me one god damn reason you think you should sacrifice yourself, brother!"

"Everything that is happening to the girls is because of me." He responded.

I tilted my head trailing off. "Elijah..."