A villainous partnership ¡ Shadybug [Miraculous]

Pov Y/n

Pov Y/n

I smile. "Shadybug, you may be a villain, but I can't help but find you intriguing."

"Oh, really? And what is it about me that intrigues you, Y/n?"

I lean closer. "It's the way you carry yourself, so confident and mysterious. It's hard to resist."

"Is that so? Well, I must admit, your charm and wit have caught my attention as well."

"I guess we're both drawn to the dark side then. But don't think I'll let you get away with your villainous ways."

Shadybug say leaning in closer. "Oh, Y/n, I wouldn't want it any other way. Your fiery spirit keeps me on my toes."

"So, tell me, Shadybug, what's it like being a villain? Do you enjoy causing chaos?"

"Ah, the thrill of chaos is like no other. But perhaps I could show you firsthand sometime."

I rais an eyebrow. "Are you suggesting we team up and create some mischief together?"

"It would certainly be an interesting partnership. Our combined charm and cunning would be unstoppable, and maybe I'll be able to destroy Claw Noir.

"Well, Shadybug, you've certainly piqued my curiosity. Let's see if there's more to you than meets the eye."

Shadybug say leaning in even closer. "Oh, Y/n, there's so much more to discover. And I have a feeling you'll enjoy every moment of it." Y/n and Shadybug continue their playful banter, each intrigued by the other's mysterious allure, unaware of the unexpected connection that awaits them.