Side Story

#306
[Side story] You're coming to my house in Lunar New Year, right?

"You'll have vacation for the month of January."

"Really?"

"Is it fake then?"

At Kim Myung-jin's answer, the members screamed wow!

"It was a lot of hard work. Get some rest."

They used to run non-stop. Before the world tour, the schedule for commercials and photo shoots was packed, and in between, there were also self-content shoots for fans. In their spare time, they even prepared a new album.

They had a break for a few days, but a month is a really long time.

"Envy you... ."

"Why don't you take a break this week?"

Park Seo-dam was an exception. He looked at the members with envious eyes. Park Seo-dam, whose solo activities were scheduled for early March, was having a busy day.

"No, I have to practice."

He shook his head at Park Jin-hyuk's words and burned his fighting spirit. Park Jin-hyuk roughly stroked Park Seo-dam's hair and then lay down on the sofa.

"What are you doing for a month? What are you guys going to do?"

"I have to go home."

"Hey, Ian, are you going home? You know, Lunar New Year."

"I don't know? I already saw them during the tour...Situation report."

"That's so cool."

While the members were making vacation plans, Park Seodam glanced at Ian and murmured.

"I'm not going to fall behind."

* * *

Park Seo-dam remembered his last year when he participated in his younger brother's middle school graduation ceremony. Awy is a popular idol group, and the recognition of each member was high. Most of them knew their faces, even if they didn't know their names. But if you dig deep into individual popularity rankings, the gap naturally widens.

Park Seo-dam, who arrived at the start of the graduation ceremony due to traffic jams, passed a group of students on the way to the gymnasium.

"Awy is coming today? Why?"

"About their a younger brother."

"Whose brother is he?"

"Park Seo-dam."

A student whose face brightened at the news that Awy is coming was stained with disappointment as soon as she heard that it was Park Seo-dam.

"Ahh... him?"

"The other guys won't come, will they?"

"They won't come."

As Park Seo-dam entered the gymnasium, rather than being shocked by the reactions of the students, he understood. Awy likes him, but he may have people who don't like him.

Even at the fan signing event, he could feel the clear temperature difference between those who liked him and those who liked other members.

"Huh."

"Awy? Is that right?"

He thought he had entered quietly, but the students and alumni's families who recognized him were buzzing. In the end, a teacher who went up to the podium due to a commotion asked them to be quiet because the ceremony is not over yet.