243 - I Want To Know You (1)

#243
I Want To Know You (1)

[Exclusive] Black Rush makes a comeback as a whole... Coordinating with each agency

BHL Entertainment Keeps Loyalty with Black Rush... "We do not receive any management fees for Black Rush's comeback activities"

Black Rush Sejun, uploading a proof shot on social media with Awy's composing member, 'topic'

-??? Black Rush comeback first?

-No, then when are our kids coming back?

-Are you kidding me, the agency?

The situation, which had been criticized by Black Rush fans before Awy's debut, has now been reversed.

Dissatisfaction erupted among Awydom, who were waiting for the long world tour period and only looking forward to a comeback.

* * *

Before filming 'I Want to Know You', Ian, who went to Lee Ju Hyuk's studio to play, stood blankly in front of the door in an unexpected situation.

"Why are you guys like that?"

"Sejun hyung is craving Ju Hyuk hyung."

"So why?"

"I don't know. Anyway, it's fun."

Park Jin-hyuk and Kim Ju-yeong, gathered in Lee Ju-hyuk's studio, shrugged. They are enjoying the scuffle between Lee Ju-hyik and Jeong Se-joon.

"Hyung, isn't this perfect for your voice?"

"Ju Hyuk, you can do better. A little clearer and more refreshing than this, okay?"

"No. If this isn't clear and refreshing, what is it? And we have to work on the songs too?"

No matter what Lee Ju-hyuk said, he couldn't beat Jeong Se-joon, who has more experience.

"Hyung, if you keep doing this, I won't give you a song?"

"You can't take back the press release already."

"Ay... ."

"Why did Ju Hyuk have such a temper? Did you have any change of heart while going around the world?"

Jeong Sejun looked back at the members and said. Only the members who knew the reason smiled meaningfully.

Park Jin-hyuk said humorously.

"I did not know? Ju Hyuk hyung has been patched."

"Oh yeah?"

"If Ju-hyuk hyung was version 1.0 before World Tour, now he is version 2.0 Ju-hyuk."

"What is artificial intelligence? Did you come back stronger? Oh? Hello Ian."

Jeong Se-joon, who was seriously persuaded by Park Jin-hyuk's bullshit, finally found Ian and raised his hand.

"Why did you come? Aren't you supposed to go filming?"

"I have to go now. I don't think you're going to eat, so I thought you should eat while working."

Ian put down a paper shopping bag full of something. It contained sandwiches, sweets and drinks that are easy to eat while working.

"Hey... As expected, Ian knows Jang Yu-seo. Unlike anyone else."

>The meaning of Jangyuyuseo is ' there is an order between the older and the younger' . '

"What. Didn't Ian buy it with us in mind? Not Black Rush? I will eat well."