286 - The article will be out soon.

#286
The article will be out soon.

"Aissh... !"

Yang In-joon threw the objects on the desk roughly to the floor.

The large-scale drug scandal involving the children of celebrities and conglomerates he was involved in was covered up to some extent by breaking the dating rumor of the top actor he had been saving, but it continued to be mentioned without cooling down. It was covered in news and current affairs programs.

"Does this look like reporter Yang?"

"Mr. Y? Is this... ."

All of them were related to him. An article pressuring Yang In-joon appeared. His co-workers and even his subordinates were watching him with suspicion.

Things are going against him. It's like someone made the board, and was playing with it.

"This is disappointing... . I trusted reporter Yang and left it to him. It's only this once."

He begged to the '물주' he caught, but of course he didn't hear anything good about it.

>물주" means "A person who frequently pays for things like money. Like a financier

'Unless someone intervened, this situation... .'

Cracks were going through his own foundation. Yang In-joon stopped what he was doing and immersed himself in finding the truth.

He cleverly escaped, but when he dug deep into a media company that caught his eye, a foreign investment company came out. Yang In-joon moved his body and went out to 'report'.

"That... ."

Then he saw Jeong Ryu-won and Ian coming out of the restaurant.

'How did Gamma Investment CEO Jeong and Choi Ian have a connection?'

The relationship between Jung and Ian, which was confirmed through the camera, seemed to be quite close. Once he habitually took a picture, he lowered the camera and thought with a serious expression on his face.

After Park Se-on's extreme choice, the media play that suddenly strangles him... no way.

'Only a kid's subject... . No, no.'

It was nonsense. Gamma Investment, which had just been established, became famous for succeeding in everything it touched, and was called the hand of God in the investment world. The only thing involved in that was Choi Ian, an idol?

'But maybe... .'

Maybe just close friends. But he felt reluctant to just pass it on. He is sure he has secrets he doesn't know.

Staring at the back of Ian's van, he picked up his phone.

"Oh, it's me. I have a company to dig."

* * *

"Ian, it's been a while."

"Director, how are you?"

"I've been fine."

Director Park Pyo Hyun, who succeeded in talking to Ian after persistent contact to do season 2 of 'Z-Day', welcomed him.

"It's hard to see your face these days."

"I'm sorry to bother you, but I can't stay here for long because I have a schedule to leave the country. Did you hear that?"