296 - Aren't we supposed to catch him?

#296
Aren't we supposed to catch him?

'The question is which of the managers is it?'

Awy's managers are Kim Myung-jin, Lim Jin-woo, and Park Ji-hwan. And three new road managers.

I hoped it wasn't Kim Myung-jin, Lim Jin-woo, and Park Ji-hwan, whom I'd become friends with over the years, but just in case. With six candidates, we had to keep all possibilities open.

'If I rushed to inform the manager, I would miss the culprit and the evidence.'

Even if you inform Seo Su-ryun or Park Dong-soo, the result will be the same. In the end, we have to make an on-the-spot arrest... .

Fortunately, Lee Ju-hyuk seemed to have the same thoughts as Ian, but he kept his mouth shut and had a serious face. He tapped the screen of his phone, and Ian looked at the screen at the new message.

(Lee Ju-hyuk 6) Do you keep it a secret from the kids? Or should I say

(Ian 9) 형 생각은 ㅇㄸ (There is a sense of brotherhood.)

(Lee Joo-hyuk 6) You have to say it.

Ian is busy because he has to go to shoot season 2 of 'Z-Day' right before the concert. Lee Joo-hyeok was also working on songs in his spare time for a comeback schedule after the tour. It's not enough for two people to catch the criminal, and it doesn't make sense to keep it a secret from the members when it's a matter for the entire group.

I'm a little worried about Park Jin-hyeok and Kim Joo-yeong, who have marks on their faces, but I can't alienate anyone.

(Ian 9) Me too

(Lee Joo-hyuk 6) Let's go to the dorm after work.

After saying that, Lee Ju-hyeok, who turned off the screen, looked out of his window with a complicated expression. It was the same with Ian.

* * *

Arriving at the commercial shooting site, Awy started preparing for the shoot right away. Awy has become a model for seven new home appliances that are being launched as a high-end line, rather than an advertisement for one product.

Lee Joo-hyeok, who finished preparing for the high-end line, dressed in a high-end suit and neatly brushed his hair, whispered next to Ian.

"But would it be possible to stay in the dorm if he put a tape recorder on the van?"

Come to think of it, that's right. Ian frowned. Lee Ju-hyuk, who saw it, said that his makeup would be ruined and told him to relax his expression.

"If there is, let's be cautious about going to the dorm later... . Should we go to a restaurant?"

"That... ."

After a moment of hesitation, Ian opened his mouth. Someone is secretly recording Awy's daily life. Wouldn't accommodation be safer than a restaurant? There are places to believe.

"It's okay, we'll find out."

"okay?"

Earlier, he was embarrassed and didn't realize it, but Lee Joo-hyeok belatedly wondered how Ian found the recorder.

The tape recorder was found under a chair where the members' eyes could never reach. Judging by the tape sticking to it, it seems to be firmly fixed. How did that guy find it?

"How did you find the recorder?"

"It just bothered me."

Lee Joo-hyeok looked at Ian with a curious face. Just then, the staff called Ian.