231 - Next time let's go to the main stadium

#231
Next time let's go to the main stadium.

After several weeks of intensive practice, Awy welcomed the Seoul concert, the start of the <2022 AWY WORLD TOUR: RUN TOGETHER>.

Park Dong-su, who had been promoted and left field work to Kim Myung-jin, visited the site of Awy's schedule after a long time.

"Is it because of my mood... ."

He hadn't seen them for a few months, but he felt like the A.W.Y members had changed quite a bit.

"The kids have grown up a lot."

Thanks to the styling change after debut, the dermatologist they visited when they were inactive, and the meridian treatment, they're able to get a proper 'camera massage'.

"Ah, check the black mic, check the blue mic. Could you turn down the sound a bit?"

There were quite a few mics and in-ears as well. Microphones of various colors were listed, including microphones supported by fans, microphones given as gifts by the agency, and microphones ordered by the members individually.

"How about going to extrude in this part?"

"Isn't the next part obscure because it's too long here and overhang?"

"Or I think it would be better to go for a rap part instead of vocals."

There was no freshness at all from the members who were rehearsing with serious expressions. Park Dong-soo, feeling the skill of an expert, smiled happily.

Even though it was a career that could have been loosened up a little, everyone was very spirited.

"Well, Gocheok is the first among our company's singers... ."

I never thought Awy would grow to this extent... . Park Dong-soo felt empty, but he felt new when he saw the large concert hall.

"Oh? Dong-soo hyung!"

"Hyung! Come up!"

The members found Park Dong-soo and gestured loudly. Park Dong-soo waved his hand, saying he didn't like it, but as the staff's eyes became more and more focused on the members' earnest shouts, he had no choice but to step on the stage.

"Hey, why are you calling me? You're doing well without me."

The podium was high, but it felt different once he got up. Park Dong-soo looked at the standing seat.

"Isn't it too hard to see your face because you've been promoted?"

"So I came now. How is the stage?"

The members were making the same expression. It was full of anticipation and excitement for the upcoming performance.

"Really good!"

"But is the screen in the back really that big?"

The members looked back. Behind the main stage, there were three extra-large screens installed on both sides and in the center. Looking closer, it felt more intimidating.

Since the venue is so large and the view is not good anywhere, the agency spared no effort in installing a large screen for the concert. It was about three times larger than other singers' performances.

"We also paid a lot of attention to the stage. This must be the first concert hall of that size?"

Park Dong-soo smiled happily. Just in time, a staff member picked up the microphone.