230 - Hyung, stay out of it.

#230
Hyung, stay out of it.

After Arimpick, Fever visited the agency's practice room to prepare for the new song and Awy to prepare for the concert.

"So, Noeul, what kind of hidden camera did you prepare?"”

"That's right. Let's listen to the scenario."

Since it was dawn, sleep poured out, and since they were tired, Awy and Fever, who gathered together during the break, organized the scenario for the trainee's hidden camera in earnest.

"Hyungs hold the military discipline. We are just lying on our stomachs.”

"Isn't it too obvious?"”

"It's a hidden camera because it's obvious. Anyway, after Haiyan leaves his seat, he'll scare them by saying, 'You guys don't come here.'

"Oh... That's nice."

The Fever members, excited by the response, took turns explaining the plan.

“Ju-hyuk hyung or Jin-hyuk hyung hold the weight in front. Like this, just like the three captains.”

Lim No-eul dragged the chair and sat down, crossed his arms and crossed his legs.

"Oh, Jin Hyuk can't. It's obvious that he's not good at acting."

"Fuhaha… I'm sorry."

"That's right. Jinhyuk has to get out quickly. To not get caught.”

Park Jin-hyuk slumped on the floor at Kim Hyun's words. Park Jin-hyuk didn't want to admit it, but he was too bad at acting objectively.

"Anyway, there he shouted, 'Do I look funny?'"

"Let's capture the mood from the beginning, right?”

"Yes!"

Fever nodded quickly. The members of Awy looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. It seemed like an easy and decent plan.

At that time, Kim Hyun, who was thinking about something, opened his mouth.

"Guys, that's an interesting opinion…. But I want to go a little differently."

"Yes! How?”

"To be honest, there are too many hidden cameras where seniors crave juniors.”

There were many and the structure was obvious. Kim Hyun had been subjected to this type of hidden camera at his previous agency.

"What about doing it the other way around?"

"The other way around?"

"Uh, you guys take the discipline and we get in trouble. Isn't it innovative?”

Fever frowned as if they didn't understand yet. It was fresh, but they wondered if that would deceive the trainees.

"But... Will the trainees fall for it? Don't you think it's too forced?”

"There's a way. Hey, Ian. Taewoong. What do you think?"

Jo Tae-woong shrugged his shoulders.

"It's easy".

"It's easy?"

Ian laughed at Fever, who asked back at the same time.

"That's all you have to do with acting."

"Hey, did you hear that? This is my kids class."