223 - today is only one day for us

#223
today is only one day for us

-I'm a bit disappointed with the stage, but the kids are busy, so it can't be helped ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-My kids are so cool... 6 awardsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-But isn't the camera too flashy? Kagam (camera director) really haha

-crazy ign-out uploaded a busking video of their trainee years.

└ I should have been a fan then.

└ It's different from what was released before, right? How did you get this?

After the awards ceremony, Awys fans posted on various communities.

-Donated to Children's Foundation in commemoration of Awy's 4th anniversary

- In commemoration of Awy's 6 crowns, we will send a 2022 season greeting by lottery to those who uploaded the 4th anniversary panoramic ad certification.

Blue Bird's real-time hashtag has already been taken over by Awy, enjoying the festive mood of their fourth anniversary.

-Awy's awards ceremony stage was different every time, so I was looking forward to it, but it's just like a music show.

└ Yes, for our children~

└To be honest, the other teams were also like music rooms, so I expected more, but it's a pity

└ they gave all three new song titles. If this isn't something different, what is it?

└└ No, I didn't say the stage was bad, but isn't that too much? That's what I think.

└└└ If you're not trying to scratch it, what is it?

Awy prepared for the stage steadily every time, but this time they didn't do it for a while, but they have already lost their temper. There were also reactions of scratching pretending to be worried, such as what if these guys are already like this.

As the number of heads increased, it was inevitable that there would be noise of one kind or another.

The community burned until dawn as the influx of fans, unaware of the existing fandom atmosphere, fed various aggro attempts to scratch Awy's fans.

-I really hate it when people rely on singers and crowd around them hehe

I can't say anything

└ Leave it alone, that will be over if Mydear is discharged from the army haha

└└ If they are discharged, they should leave the community. Their fans are extreme too haha

└└└ There must be a lot of My Dear fans here right now during the messy aggro?

└ Assistant Manager Pride Assistant Manager Gukpong Sensitivity is going crazy. Really.

└ My Dear is constantly getting haircuts haha hahaha Maybe it's because they're the only ones to compare ha ha ha ha

* * *

After the awards ceremony, Awy went back to their lodgings and started a modest 4th anniversary party since debut.

"Is it true that there are six? We are real legends...."

"Will the day ever come again when we receive something like this at an awards ceremony?"

"It may come."

They were amazed as they carefully took out the six trophies they received from the watermelon chart.