301 - AWY WORLD TOUR: EVER AFTER. (2)

#301
AWY WORLD TOUR: EVER AFTER. (2)

While the pink sunset was coloring the sky, the big billboard where the music video was playing suddenly sounded like a heavy thump, and Awy's logo appeared at the same time.

"Kyaaah!"

The shouts were so loud that it felt like shaking the earth. Awy's fans, who were watching the online simultaneous live broadcast, also posted a chat, and the chat room was out of service for a while.

In various communities, new comments filled the pages as they refreshed Awy's concert on the running fire plate.

The logo on the billboard was the same as the design engraved on the body by the members of Awy, which was quickly noticed by the discerning fans.

-It's finally starting.

-You got that logo tattooed?

- fv** Shit

-Ahhhㅠㅠㅠㅠ I should be thereㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to go to the scene.

A short video taken for the concert passed, and the music specially arranged by Lee Ju-hyuk began magnificently. As the lift on the main stage slowly rose, the faces of the members were revealed.

-ahh crazy

- Hyun has silver hair!!

-Is Ian a light purple? Oh my god.

-But what is that in the middle?

-damn

-seo baby red haired ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

>서깅이;
서 - seo (I guess it is seodam?)
깅이 →애기 - baby

빨머 →빨간 머리 - red haired

All the lifts the members rode went up, and Awy's cheering sticks in the hands of the fans turned on at the same time.

'wow... .'

Ian captured the moment. Under the beautifully colored sunset sky, the lights of the cheering sticks that were simultaneously turned on and swayed like waves, and even cheers. It was a special moment not only for the fans but also for the singer.

-Aack crazy you and I

-The first song U&Iㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

The members who took their seats held up their microphones. The cheering rods lit up in different colors according to the area where the fans were seated in time with the music.

"Oh, my God... ."

Lee Da-sol and Jang Min-hee, who were in the audience, also held their breath for a while and sang the cheering method until their throats were hoarse.

After the first song, the members who sang the second song in succession took off their uniform jackets and threw them in the corner of the stage and immediately sang the third song.

-craxy crazy

- Light purple Choi Ian Guilty

-Live is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Now that I've seen the bleached hair, there's nothing left. Close the coffin.

Around the middle of the song, the members turned around and gathered in one place. Lee Da-sol, who was watching Ian's face on the screen, stretched out her head like a meerkat.

"uh?"

The members lifted something that was placed in the middle of the lift and unfolded it to the protruding stage.