257 - K-pop idol training system

#257
K-pop idol training system

The news of Ian's joining has not yet been released, but the revival of 'American Got Idol', which led the British and American pop culture in the 2000s. And the news that K-pop is benchmarked and made has reached Korea as well.

America's largest franchise series, 'American Got Idol' will be revived

Resurrection of 'American God Idol'... Making K-POP idols in the US

'American Got Idol' creator Isaac Cooper... "K-pop is already global... I will make a K-pop style idol"

- Have you seen that K-pop idols serve in the US?

- Is Kaiser Fischer coming too? When it comes out, it would be fun

-Is that a famous program originally?

└ You don't know Agata? Natalie Bell, who is famous but is currently eating charts, is from here.

>아갓아 →AGATA→ 아메리칸 갓 아이돌 →American Got Idol →the first letter of Idol in Korean is A (Aidol)

└ It was one of the most talked-about towers in the UK and America. How old are you and you don't know Agata?

└ (Writer) I was born in 2005.

└└Ah...

└└ Grandmother felt the generation gap heh;;

-Honestly, making K-pop style idols in the US sounds like good news, but I don't know if they'll make it well.

-Would Westerners do well? Trainers, judges, and all of them probably don't know the K-pop system.

-There is no way to promote K-pop openly. If you look at the surface, aren't they just making a boy band like WYWD? What will change if they add K-pop?

-Still, was K-pop like this? It's a bit like gukppong

└2222

└333

Ian arrived at Company A's studio to shoot promotional materials and videos for 'American Got Idol' and finished the filming.

"*Would you like to twist your body a little bit there? Great."

Ian changed the angle as the photographer ordered. The flash was enough to sting his eyes.

"*oh... great. It's done."

The photographer who checked the monitor gave a small exclamation. Ian is perfect no matter what angle he took.

"*What is the reaction in Korea?"

"*Do you really have to do K-pop in the US? Like this. There are a lot of negative reactions."

"*Ah, too. But public opinion will change if Mr. Ian is revealed."

"*That's it... I guess so."

For better or worse. Park Dong-soo has already seen netizens arguing over Ian's qualifications.

Isaac Cooper left to greet guests, and Ian filled in.

"I'm going to dine with Kaiser Fischer, is it okay?"

"Yes. But do you mind if just to take pictures?"

"He's doing it on purpose. It's not long before it's revealed anyway, so they're secretly letting it go and making people look forward to it. It's a good picture It's better for the judges to meet in advance and eat."