205 - It's like it was planned ahead of time, right?

#205
It's like you're planning ahead of time, right?

"Argh! Crazy!"

"Oh, my!"

When they checked their faces, more people were already gathered. People who stood still and listened to the song also took their phones out of their pockets and took pictures of Awy.

"What, who? It's crazy?!"

"Argh! Shoot! Guys!"

One person, believed to be Awydom, shouted loudly and people nearby laughed.

Originally, they're going to head to Sinchon, a group busking place, by car right after making a surprise greeting, but they couldn't easily fall down when they saw people like it.

"Did you enjoy our song, everyone? How was it?"

"Too short!"

The audience cheered when someone shouted loudly.

"Encore!"

Before they knew it, most of the people who were gathered were shouting encore. Ian scratched his cheek as feeling in trouble. Signs of Jin were flashing everywhere.

"What should we do? Do we have time?"

"Should we sing the first verse and go?""

"Then let's do that. What Seodam sang."

Ian played Kim Hee-sang's "You in the Memories" file. The three men stood side by side and caught the emotion.

They didn't even match it in advance, but while each of them sang a line, the audience cheered quietly at the part where the three sang in harmony.

"Yes, that's all we've prepared."

"Please show a lot of interest to our Awy."

Sad sounds were heard here and there.

"Don't go!"

"One more time!"

The audience sang "One More Time" in unison, but there is nothing they could do because they have their next schedule. The three also waved their hands with disappointed faces, and two bodyguards were next to them.

Fortunately, there was no crowd because there were many bodyguards. Everyone was keeping their distance and keeping order.

"Hello!"

"Don't run! You'll get hurt!"

The three people in the car opened the car window and waved until people were out of sight.

- There are kids in Gangnam right now.

Seunsu dom ㅠㅠㅠ

└Really?

└└ㅇㅇIan, Taewoong, and Seodam!

└Then what was the schedule earlier???

- If the vocal line is Gangnam, aren't the other members busking somewhere?

I love their songs. ㅠㅠㅠ

└Hold on. The person who wrote that was dancing.

└Where?

└└University Road! Marronier Park!

└ they took off their mask.

- Are these people in Hongdae Hoxy (means 'really')?