268 - Jin (2)

#268
Jin (2)

Ian couldn't escape the shock that Kim Yong-min's death was related to Yang In-joon or Jin.

However, the incident was flowing without time to think.

Yang In-jun was the first to know that Lee Da-yeol, who was drunk with drugs, killed a person in a hit-and-run and escaped.

"Hit and run? But who is that friend?"

Yang In-jun uses even this. In exchange for the Cheonghwa Group's payment, Lee Dae-yeol's hit-and-run incident was covered up before it gets bigger and another incident covers it.

[Exclusive] Jo Min-hwan ♥ Lim Hye-ji's love affair 'The birth of a couple of actors of the same age'

― oh my god

― Oh my

― I'm really surprised hahahaha

― Oh ㅊㅋㅊㅋ (congrats)

― They suit each other well.

[Exclusive] Participation in 'Project Idol', Diamond Yongmin presumed death in hit and run

― Poor Kim Yongmin??? Crazy

― I pray for the repose of the deceased

Diamond members, who were not very close, but kept their place with the loyalty of having lived in the same group, and Lim Tae-woo, who was crying sadly.

A person from Cheonghwa Group comes to the funeral and promises Kim Yong-min's parents money in exchange for keeping the case quiet. Kim Yong-min's parents didn't have the strength to fight against the conglomerates, and they had no will to fight because they were saddened by the loss of their son.

"You don't have to worry anymore. Chairman."

Yang In-jun, who solved everything, smiled. It was a vicious expression that made the onlookers goosebumps.

After Kim Yong-min's death, the situation flowed rapidly. Lee Dae-yeol, who has a weakness, plays in the hands of Yang In-jun, and Yang In-jun goes on a winning streak. Even when a crisis came, he skillfully escaped alone and created another victim.

Whether directly or indirectly, Yang In-jun killed five people with a pen. There were so many unjust victims of the incident he buried that it was impossible to accurately grasp.

'Wah, what... you're not even dying.'

Having fulfilled his ambition, Yang In-joon retired very peacefully and even lived a long life to be over 100 years old. Ian clicked his tongue.

"Life... It was so easy... ."

These were the last words he said before he died.

'He's a madman until the end.'

Ian frowned.

Jin's usual way of speaking was strange, and he was excellent at making people angry while scratching people's nerves, and he knew how to take other people's frustration and misfortune lightly, but he didn't know that he would be so evil.

It was the first time he had ever seen someone who had no guilt for what he had done and banded together out of spite for his own gain. Ian, in a translucent state, did not feel anything, but he felt sick.

'So, why are you showing me this... .'

Suddenly, something strange happened. After Yang In-Jun passed away, it suddenly fast-forwarded back to the time when Yang In-Jun won the Most Clicks Award.