289 - Aren't they all after you?

#289
Aren't they all looking for you?

"It's crazy, it's crazy."

Myungjin Kim clicked his tongue.

Following Uhm Ji-hwan, other celebrities were entangled one after another, and articles were popping up. Almost once a day, a new person was caught with drugs or someone drunk driving, but the case that was not covered came back to the surface, and someone was involved in a big case like gambling.

- These days, the entertainment industry is catastrophic

└really

-Who will burst tomorrow?

-It is not going to be my idol, isn't it?

-There are only faces that everyone knows in society.

-If you're a social worker, isn't it impossible to protect one? Look at the real-time trend haha

└Originally, when a bottle explodes, the fandom becomes a core.

Ian turned off his phone while reading the article and leaned against the backrest.

In Jin's memory card, there was not only information that could be posted on the social side, but also information that the celebrity would lose even if it is not a crime, such as dating and marrying someone.

However, Ian had one promise while breaking things off, and it was to break out only cases that really need to be judged by the law.

Even after this burst, there are many things that would happen in the future. His tongue clenched at the thought of Yang In-joon holding this information tightly and using it only when he needed it.

"You are... ."

Kim Myung-jin, who was in the passenger seat, looked at the members with suspicious eyes. The members who noticed the meaning of that gaze were frightened.

"What's the point of us doing that?"

"Is hyung suspecting us?"

"Wow, I'm so disappointed. How could that be?"

"Hyung, do you really think we're going to have an accident?"

members protested. As the seven people poured out their dissatisfaction, the inside of the car quickly became noisy.

"Sorry, I'm sorry! Sorry!"

In the end, Kim Myung-jin raised the white flag.

"I'm telling you because you don't know. We need to know in advance so we can respond or not."

He has to know everything so that he could prepare in advance at the agency level. Jo Tae-woong asked Kim Myung-jin with a mischievous face.

"Hyung, what if. Let's say we did something similar to what the article is and about to explode. Hyung, what are you going to do?"

"Will you?"

This also seemed like a trap question, so Kim Myung-jin shied away. However, Jo Tae-woong did not back down.

"Really, what if!"

"Well... If something like this happens, you'll have to cover yourselves first. That's what the agency says."

Awy is not just the pillar of BHL Entertainment, but a group that changed the building itself. Of course, they will do their best to protect them. If you commit a really unforgivable mistake like Um Ji-hwan, they won't be able to shield unconditionally.