216 - Why is mom there?

#216
Why is mom there?

-As expected, King Joo-hyuk

-Leader ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Joo-hyeok who does it and Lim Tae-woo who recognizes it are both geniuses.

-Lee Joo-hyuk I wish you could take care of producing my idol haha My idol always discriminates against someone haha

(Honestly, talent is also talent, isn't this level of obsession?)

(Yes.)

Lim Tae-woo praised him with his mouth, but his expression didn't look that bright.

(I don't think there's anything like this for an idol song, but... I'm worried because he's paying attention to each of these things, so I hope Juhyuk won't be too self-conscious. You're doing well right now, too.)

Lee Ju-hyuk blankly stared at Lim Tae-woo's face on the screen. PD Lee Jong-soo did not miss that expression.

-It must be really good to see that you're really close haha

-Look at Joo-hyeok's expression ㅠㅠ He looks like he's going to cry? ㅠㅠㅠ

-Taewoo-nim is also overflowing with consideration~ Awy too, fighting ^^

-Taewoo-nim, by the way, and Awy friends also look tall and handsome~~

Even Lim Tae-woo's fans reacted in real time to the news of Lim Tae-woo's appearance.

'He is almost a broad-minded and generous person ..'

Ian, who had thought about that when he got older, smiled.

After finishing the evaluation of the guest judges who were invited separately, now only the title song voting results were left.

"Yes! Thank you for your honest review!"

"How were our members? Are you satisfied with the review? Or do you have any complaints?"

Kim Ju-yeong, who received the microphone from Ian, said in an excited voice.

"Hyuna senior's collaboration proposal isn't empty, right? I want you to be together with our members!"

"Great. Next... How about Ju Hyuk hyung's team, which received the most votes from the judges?"

Ian handed the microphone to Lee Ju-hyuk. Ju Hyuk hesitated before opening his mouth.

"I'm glad to hear only good things, especially Tae-woo hyung."

Fans in the audience cheered as if encouraging.

"Great. How little time is left now? What will be the final title song!"

"Show us the voting results!"

The members looked back. A graphic of the vote counting result appeared on the LED screen. The rankings were released one by one starting from the bottom.

At the bottom was 'In Your Eyes', a sampling song that Kim Ju-yeong and Jo Tae-woong declared abstaining from.

"Ah, as expected."

Park Jin-hyuk sighed. The song on the top row was '7', which he made by hitting his taste. It was a song that was long and difficult to change genres, so it was a big reason why it didn't get good votes.

When the next ranking came out, Ian opened his mouth.

"Ah... ."

"Was it too much of a ballad?"