217 - Choreography is always going to be tough!

#217
Choreography is always going to be tough!

As popularity grew, a lot of things changed. There were Chinese sasaengs who bought the upper floor of the dorm and hung presents on the doorknob at the entrance and followed them around every schedule, and there were also people who spread rumors on social media that they did not accept photo requests.

"Hyung, can we omit this choreography?"

"Why?"

But it wasn't all that negative. The more popular you are, the more you have a say in the company.

The choreographer stopped the choreography and turned off the song. At Kim Hyun's request, the members standing behind the scene lit up their eyes.

"It's okay if we start on our knees, but suddenly our bodies slap on the floor and our bodies will fly."

"Okay? Isn't it more picturesque to do this here? You can do it with a protector on."

"It's better to remove it than to perform on stage with protection. Hyung, we also have a concert, but since this song is the title, we always go into the set. But you can't keep choreographing intensely."

The rest of the members clapped and cheered.

"Right!"

"That's right!"

Since Awy's concept was sharp group dance and powerful performance, the choreography was consistently difficult from the debut.

"Guys, I know that. But you guys became popular because of your performance, but if you suddenly take it off... ."

"Everything is good, but let's leave out things like knee-stomping, limbo, and jumping on someone's back. Even our fans don't like this, it's dangerous."

"Okay, then let's omit this part and do something else."

So, despite in a young age, they had to suffer from frequent knee, ankle, and joint injuries while wearing a patch. Even the members of A.W.Y could not avoid this problem.

"Guys, it's time to go to the hospital."

"Yes."

The agency was managing the body and mind of the members through periodic health checkups and professional counselors whenever they had time.

"How are you today?"

The counselor, who was writing down something, met Ian's eyes.

"Great. Another album is coming out, and a world tour is planned. It might be a little hard on the body, but I and all the members like to perform."

"Okay... . I also saw 'Our Time'."

"Did you?"

"Yeah, in the last episode, the members talked about each other honestly, didn't they? How is it, do you still feel anxious these days?"

Ian couldn't answer right away.

From Kim Yong-min to Choi Ian, from a ruined idol to a top idol who easily shoots a million in the first week, there were times when he felt out of touch with reality.

"Well... . There were times when I thought that the current situation was like a dream."

"Now?"

"Now... ."

It was an overwhelming time to enjoy, but he couldn't spend all the time worrying about it.

"I wonder how far we will go. I look forward to it."