272 - American Got Idol. (2)

#272
American Got Idol. (2)

"*Ian, let's start the interview."

Local auditions continued. As Ian sat down for the interim interview with the judges, two staff members came together to tidy up his hair and clothes.

"*Now, the local audition is just around the corner. How do you feel?"

"*I want to teach quickly, and I want to show that the applicants I picked are actually full of talent."

After two local auditions, Isaac Cooper said good-bye to Ian with a look that the blockage had been cleared. He couldn't watch every local audition. Because he's busy.

"*Isaac was really excited."

"*Why?"

"*Ian uses 'God Pass' a lot."

Oh, as expected. He seemed strangely excited. There was a clause in the program appearance contract stating that there would be no malicious editing, but that didn't mean there wouldn't be aggro.

"*I'm personally curious, is it a concept? An advanced strategy to not be defeated by Kaiser Fischer?"

Personally, Ian laughed a little when he learned that this scene was being recorded.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't think so. However, Ian saw the earnestness of many applicants while judging at the local audition. There were also applicants who barely passed and wailed with Ian's 'God Pass'.

There are still many mountains to overcome, but seeing the applicants who are happy as if they had all the opportunities in the world because they passed the local audition, he thought that it was wrong to start with the concept as being a judge who would not be defeated by Kaiser Fischer.

He kept reminding himself that the main characters of the program are not the judges, but the applicants who participate in the audition.

"*I don't think I did that much.... I dropped all the people I thought were really not."

"*But it's also true that the applicants Mr. Ian passed with the 'God Pass' are seriously below the standard than the other passers."

Ian nodded his head. In fact, how many of them will be known in the future. It's impossible for Ian to recognize all of those people.

Ian had a desire to test how far these applicants would improve by teaching himself. He uses 'God's Pass' to his heart's content because there was no restriction on the local audition like 'you cannot pass more than a few people.'

"*I just felt like teaching would work. I saw the potential of individuals."

"*Oh, individual potential... . I think it goes against the purpose of 'American Got Idol' to create a boy group. You have to form a group from the second evaluation right now, right?"

"*Individuals must stand out to become a complete group."

Ian deftly moved on.

"*Did you find a trainer?"

"*Yes, to some extent... ."

Those who pass the regional qualifiers are screened once for the first evaluation stage. The first evaluation begins after two weeks of training, in which the judges teach applicants whom they have passed in local auditions.

Of course, because there were so many passers-by, there were trainers that the production team had recruited in advance. However, the main judges were allowed to hire additional trainers at their own discretion.