254 - I think he'll do just fine without us

#254
I think he'll do just fine without us.

While Ian went to a meeting with Park Dong-soo, the remaining members gathered in Kim Ju-yeong's room and ate snacks to relieve their fatigue from the long flight.

"So why do you think they left?"

Park Jin-hyuk nodded at the door of the hotel room, where no sound could be heard.

"Ian? It's because he's the only one who got pointed it out separately. Didn't they wanted to do something here?"

"Did you think so too?"

"Isn't there anything else besides that? I have reasonable doubts."

After answering that, Jo Tae-woong tossed the chocolate ball snack into the air and tried to eat it with his mouth. But he failed and fell to the floor, and Kim Ju-yeong, the owner of the room, made a bad expression on him.

"So what do you think it will be?"

"Drama? A magazine shoot?"

"It could be a movie."

"Lee Yeol, Hollywood."

Members blew whistles and cheered. Lee Ju-hyuk looked at the members' expressions. He was asked by Park Dong-soo what the children thought.

'Everyone looks fine.'

But even if you look fine on the outside, you don't know what's inside. Thinking so, Lee Ju-hyuk asked indirectly.

"Are you okay?"

"What?"

"About Ian."

At his words, the members looked at Lee Ju-hyuk as if they were surprised. It was a question that was omitted a lot, but everyone noticed what Lee Ju-hyuk was trying to say.

"Why, hyung, do you get jealous when you see him?"

"Without you! Are you just like this?"

"Hey, great. Are you politicizing that there is no Ian right now? Ju Hyuk hyung is a scary person."

Lee Ju-hyuk sighed at the sight of them driving because they're so fine.

"No, not that... . Just what the atmosphere is like. There may be some complaints."

"Well? It's not that we don't do individual activities."

"I knew Choi Ian was originally a good guy."

"If we keep ourselves in check, what will we do? To break our teamwork?"

The feeling of why I am like this when only he is popular was only for a short time at the beginning of their debut when they didn't know what to do, but it has long since passed.

To have such feelings, the group itself had grown, and the Ian wasn't the only one supported by the agency. They're pushing evenly, but Ian was only receiving it well.

"Choi Ian doesn't have the personality to just ignore team members like Nine Seven's Uhm Ji-hwan."

"Wow, did you hear that too?"

"There were rumors about it."

The moment Lee Ju-hyuk opened his mouth, Jo Tae-woong spoke in a low voice.

"But is it okay? But the people around me are more upset."

At those words, Kim Hyun frowned and shook his head.