233 - He became a celebrity

#233
He became a celebrity

After the concert, the backstage was filled with family and friends.

[Because you all became popular, a lot of 'guests' came.]

Concert officials or so-called "begnyeo" who came in through the agency visited the backstage without fail.

>Baeknyeo refers to visiting a celebrity's waiting room, having a meeting, or taking pictures using personal connections. A phenomenon that continues to be a problem in the idol fandom.

"Hello!"

"Please take a picture."

Ian was the number one member they were looking for. He kept a smile on his face, but the futility of being called here and there to take pictures came over him.

[Oh, these are famous kids.]

'I want to stop now.'

[Hey, is she the granddaughter of Chairman Seo? Let's be friends.]

'It's meaningless to become friends here.'

Jin clicked the shutter and talked nonstop about information about the people who came here.

"Juyeong-ah!"

"Uh, noonas."

Just in time, the actors who filmed 'Return to Village Life' with Kim Ju-yeong entered the backstage.

"The concert was cool, right?"

"But is it okay for us to come this far?""

"Who cares, there are a lot of guests. Anyway, thanks to Juyeong, my daughter is excited."

When they, who brought their family, were talking with Kim Ju-yeong, Ian thought it was time and stuck behind Kim Ju-yeong.

"Hello, seniors."

"Oh, hello."

Realizing that Ian had come to his side for the purpose of escaping, Kim Ju-yeong stood Ian next to him.

"Everyone knows, right? This is the Ian that noonas longed to see."

"Oh my, he's really handsome."

"I am really enjoying your work."

Ian gave Kim Ju-yeong a thank you and talked with the actors while laughing.

"Ju Hyuk-ah."

"You're here?"

On one side, Lee Ju-hyuk's parents also came backstage and gave Lee Ju-hyuk a bouquet of flowers.

"My son was so cool."

"Thank you for coming."

Let's greet Ju Hyuk politely. Park Yeon-ja, his stepmother, smiled bitterly.

Even though they're not blood related, she still thought a mother's duty should be done. He was a kind child and was always full of consideration, but she might have taken it easy, thinking that he was just an obedient son.

'I thought wrong.'

Because she, too, realized that something was wrong in Lee Ju-hyuk's lyrics.

"How is Dad?"

"... uh huh?"

Lee Young-soo, the father of Lee Ju-hyuk, who was deep in thought, suddenly raised his head.