273 - American Got Idol. (3)

#273
American Got Idol. (3)

"*Okay, now we're going to do a personal interview. Natalie, would you like to go first?"

"*great."

Natalie Bell got up first. They took a break while waiting for her own interview time.

Kaiser Fischer, who returned with a friendly face, approached the side of Ian.

"*Don't pay too much attention to my words. It was a bit sharp for broadcasting."

"*I know. All broadcasting is like that."

Ian was fine. Kaiser looked at him with a serious expression.

"*But I'm not lying. It wouldn't be enough to polish a talented participant, but teaching from scratch... I'm a little skeptical."

"*That's right. I will engrave it."

Ian nodded. He taught well, but there is no guarantee that the participant would be well received. He doesn't know why, but he just had confidence that it would work out.

Kaiser Fischer, who looked at Ian strangely, wondered if he is doing this to get attention as a judge.

After finding a good broadcast source, Isaac Cooper asked a question about Ian as the last question in the interview.

"*What do you think of Ian's overuse of 'God Pass'?"

"*I think I'm fine. It's not fun to see applicants who are too complete. If there is even a tiny bit of hope, it seems merciful to give it one chance. Kaiser is so... ."

"*tends to trample."

Natalie Bell nodded in affirmation. Even the winner of previous season had been hurt by Kaiser Fischer's comments.

"*I wonder how he will teach. We are looking forward to the applicants who will learn from him and change."

Her reviews were generally positive.

"*I don't know yet. I guess we'll have to see the results."

"*Will it work out? I have a question... Well, if it doesn't go well, it will fall."

But the other judges, Ella Hayes and Christopher Brooks, took a neutral stance.

"*Ian... I am overly hopeful."

"*Please elaborate."

"*The intentions are good. At this time, to process applicants with a flimsy talent. All right, but there's definitely an area that can't be taught."

Kaiser Fischer said firmly.

"*Is he doing this to beat you who caught your unique character?"

"*Well, that's not it. He had his own conviction."

Despite Isaac Cooper's trap question, the seasoned Kaiser was not caught.

"*I hope that applicants who received Ian's training will achieve good grades."

Otherwise, you won't get a good response after the broadcast.

* * *

Kim Hyun, who was contacted by Ian, immediately flew to the United States. Kim Myung-jin, who had brought him, smiled happily. Of course, it was an advantage in terms of recognition if they reflected the faces of other members besides Ian.