290 - Are you going to renew your contract?

#290
Are you going to renew your contract?

Actors, writers, and directors were sitting or standing on a long and wide staircase. Ian also climbed the stairs with the guidance of the staff.

'I must catch Choi Ian.'

Oh Sung -soo, head of Management Reef, burned down his spirit. He handed over the business card at the site of 'I want to know you', but of course hedidn't expect to get in touch. At that time, it was not yet a re -contract. But this time it was different.

7 years of jinx of idols that even Awy can't avoid... The agency said, "Discussing. I can't give you a definite answer yet."

BHL Entertainment said, "The contract with AWY expires in the second half of 2024..." "Discussing renewal of contract"

It was the Awy's seven -year as an idol, which is commonly referred to 7 years Jinx period of idols.

When it started shooting after a long waiting time, Ian stared at the camera by changing his posture slightly. Oh Sung -soo, who was watching it, opened his mouth blankly.

'Hey, look at the atmosphere. I can't miss that jewel. '

The visual member of an idol group that's been in the heaven for a long time. He's even the main vocalist, but he's not even a bad dancer. In addition to his excellent acting, he also had an excellent eye for the work.

'You're the only one standing out like that. How can there be no discord among the members? I don't think BHL Entertainment can do a proper push either.'

Oh Sung -soo clenched his fist.

His reputation in the industry is always good, so personality is also passed. And there was no worry of enlistment. Naturally, other agencies will be drooling in addition to Oh Sung-soo.

'We can't just sit still either. Shouldn't we finish renewing the contract before the tour? '

And Lim Jin -woo, who noticed the atmosphere, frowned. He touched his cell phone and sent a message to someone.

"Great! Let's take a group photo".

There was still a long way to go before the "Z-Day" team's filming time for Ian. He headed to the hallway to answer the phone for a while.

But there were people who followed Ian.

"Hello, Ian. I am a fan. "

"Hello."

"Have you ever heard of Swon Entertainment? I'm an actor specialist... . Ko Hye -min also belongs to our entertainment. "

It's too early to talk quietly on the phone. Ian responded to them with a smile. Soon his hand was full of business cards.

'Oh my... I can't just throw it away.'

There were too many people coming in and out to throw it away roughly How do I later explain to Jinwoo Hyung?

Ian crumpled the business cards into his pocket. The moment he headed back to the studio, someone called him.

"Hello, Mr. Ian."

It was Oh Sung -soo, the manager of management leaf. You've been staring at me for a while. As expected, he followed Ian to talk to him.

"Yes, hello. It's been a long time."

"You know why I talked to you, right?"

"It's a contract, right?"

"We can listen to Ian's conditions. The representative really wants to bring Ian. If you want, I can show you the contract right now. "