256 - But what about this trophy?

#256
But what about this trophy?

Ian, who came to his senses after being absent-minded, gave a high-five to Robin Ramirez and headed to the stage with the members.

'To think we really won the prize.'

Whether it was a solo award or a collaboration award with Haley Falls, it didn't matter.

A blush ran across Ian's face. It felt like he was walking on clouds. When passing by, someone whose name he doesn't know extends his hand, and he happily gives a high-five.

"Congratulations."

"Thank you."

After giving a short hug to My Dear, who was sitting in the front row, they walked up the stage with light steps.

"*thank you! thank you so much!"

While Haley was giving her acceptance speech, the Awy members were presented with pointed triangular trophies.

"Oh, that's a bit heavy."

"Give me, too."

"Isn't this too sharp? If you get stabbed, it will hurt."

Even as they muttered that, their gaze went to the camera pretending to listen to Haley's acceptance speech. At the same time, the hands quickly passed and swept the trophy, and laughter erupted from the audience.

"*And I would like to express my gratitude to Awy. Me, who was an unknown singer but gave me an opportunity with 'Happy Christmas'."

Haley stepped back, and Lee Ju-hyuk is the one to speak on behalf of Awy.

"*thank you. It is thanks to our fans that we are able to receive this trophy. Thank you for always being the driving force in our life."

"*Opportunities were not created by us, but by each other. Thank you to Haley for hitting the jackpot just in time."

Several singers laughed at Ian's joke. Subsequently, the other members also spoke about their acceptance speech in English, although not fluently, without hesitation, thanks to Ian's intensive training.

"And thank you to our company employees, director, and CEO!"

Finally, Jo Tae-woong stood in front of the microphone and shouted loudly. Although it was difficult to understand as it was spoken in Korean, the audience was able to give congratulatory applause to the members who turned around and headed backstage.

And the news that CEO Lee Byung-hun, who was watching this award speech in real time, was so happy that he couldn't control himself, and then broke down the orchid given to him by Choi Ji-min, CEO of VI Entertainment.

"But what about this trophy?"

There was only one trophy and one more person besides Awy to take it. Haley looked at Awy with a pitiful look at Awy, who was staring blankly at the trophy while licking lips.

"*The trophy belongs to you, of course."

"*still... are you okay?"

"*If I told you I wanted it, are you going to give it up? Thank you for being considerate, but I got more than this."

ah... Who is looking at who and making concessions?

In addition to the awards she received with Awy, Haley Falls received the awards for New Artist of the Year and Best Soul/R&B Female Artist.