237 - This is the problem with self-production

#237
This is the problem with self-production.

"So, he's all right now?

(The hospital says it's okay to wear a semi-annual cast, but I was nervous, so I made him wear a cast for now.)

"Yes, well done."

Park Dong-soo, who received Kim Myung-jin's call, roughly swept his face with his hand.

Is it a relief that it's his wrist? He can go on stage. Thinking, he chewed his lower lip.

'What if there's any aftereffects left? He needs to act, too.'

No, there shouldn't have been this injury in the first place. It would not have happened if the agency had not done poor construction.

Park Dong-soo suddenly became angry, but he tried to speak calmly.

"For now, we will respond to the agency. Never mind. What about the others? Are they okay? Will they be able to perform?"

(All the members insisted that they wanted to do the stage... I don't think they're that serious either.)

"Sigh... I got it for now. If this happens again, contact me regardless of the time difference."

(I hope I don't have to contact you. It's dawn over there, right? I'll hang up now.)

Park Dong-soo, who hung up the phone, sighed. The phone call at dawn was unusual. There was news of injury again.

Seo Soo-ryun, who woke up at the sound of the phone, approached Park Dong-soo with an anxious expression.

"Are you awake? Let's go in."

"...who is it this time?"

Park Dong-soo's expression alone seemed to know which member had the problem.

"Ian."

"How did he... did he got hurt so much?"

"The stage crashed during the rehearsal. He said his wrist hurt, so they went to the hospital and treated him. He didn't get hurt that much. They acknowledged the poor construction."

Seo Soo-ryun sighed with relief, saying he was not hurt much. She opened the closet door along the dressing pace.

"I'll go, too."

"No, I can do it by myself. Sleep more."

In the early morning, Park Dong-soo left the house and headed to work without washing up like that.

Less than hour later, a post was posted on Awy's official SNS.

Hello, we're BHL Entertainment.

-Did you see the notification? what's the notice?

-The title PTSD comes

-I hate titles that start with company greetings.

- Heol Ian is injured

-Was the hospital sighting story true???

AWY Ian crashed during Tour rehearsal... Recognition of poor construction by local agency

Awy Ian, wrist injury, agency says, "It's just a minor injury... The concert schedule is unchanged."

- Ah fvck Is the agency crazy?

- He fell off the stage and he was going to perform?

- Are you taking care of them or not?

- That is why the fvcking Small and medium-sized companies which are not big companies can't do it.