292 - That hyung is directing a drama

#292
That hyung is directing a drama.

As soon as they received the contract, the members who became quiet read the contract seriously.

"Guys? Aren't you going out?"

“Let me see the contents.”

Originally, it was handed over for each of them to think about for a few days and make a decision, but judging from the atmosphere where they didn't go out and sat around looking at the contents, they seemed ready to sign it right away.

All he could hear was the breathing of the members and the sound of the paper fluttering and turning. Lee Byung-hun swallowed his saliva.

"Hey hey hey! Wait a minute!”

He blocked Park Jin-hyuk's hand, who was about to sign. The members who had their eyes fixed on the contract raised their heads.

“Guys, don’t play with contracts. You should check it out properly and consult an attorney before making a decision. You can’t try to sign documents like Jinhyuk.”

Lee Byung-hun, who took Park Jin-hyuk's golden ballpoint pen, hardened his expression. Jo Tae-woong narrowed his eyes.

"CEO, you're not serious about that, are you?"

"Of course not. Damn it, what can I do to get you all?”

Lee Byung-hun immediately relaxed his expression and raised his eyebrows. His voice trembled, almost pleadingly. He, too, was watching closely what was making a lot of noise in the media these days.

Of course, most of them were aggro articles that weren’t even worth seeing, but sometimes when he saw articles written specifically about one of the members saying that he had received a contract from a management company or that he was offered a down payment in the past in the industry, his heart sank.

"uh? CEO. Do you want to catch us like that?”

"What should I do.... I need to think about it."

“What can the representative do? .”

The members teased CEO.  Lee Byung-hun coughed in vain.

“First, take a look at the contract carefully. We made the terms of the contract as good as possible, right?”

It was as it was said. The amount of the down payment was substantial and the ratio was good. In addition to the contract, there were also conditions presented on the paper that were separated under the assumption that the agency would be listed, and they're able to take a lot of shares.

'But I don't think the CEO has any desire to go public yet?'

Ian turned the contract over to the next page. Even without adding a separate provision, there was a content that the artist's choice would be respected unconditionally in scheduling work selection or entertainment. Of course, there was no poison clause. The most common thing in this contract was the term of the contract. 3 years.

Ian, who had read to the end, gave a small smile. Didn't they only give us good conditions? He glanced at Lee Byung-hun. He looked nervous, but his expression was mixed with anticipation.

'There was a reason for the late delivery of the contract.'

He seemed to be worried about how to catch all these kids.

Ian read the contract again from the beginning to see if he had missed anything. He read it again, but there were only good conditions.

'Well, from the first contract, he offered good conditions for a rookie.'