267 - Jin (1)

#267
Jin (1)

[How did you know?]

'just... It seemed likely.'

There was an atmosphere that could be felt in the way he spoke and in his actions. Although Jin, in camera mode, did not show anything in action, it was because the way he spoke that strangely scratched people's nerves was similar to that of Yang In-joon.

'Did you wait for me to notice?'

[You're right.]

Ian's sharp senses made him doubt that Jin and Yang In-joon are the same person, but he wasn't sure. Jin and Yang In-jun were separated, and Jin treated Yang In-jun as if he was a stranger.

'Now explain to me.'

[Which one should I start with?]

'Everything, everything.'

Ian said firmly. The grim reaper looked at him blankly, then came close to Ian at once.

[Check it yourself.]

The moment Ian was about to step back because the distance felt burdensome, the Grim Reaper tapped him on the forehead. As his body floated, he fell backwards.

Ian closed his eyes tightly.

But he didn't feel the shock. When he came to his senses, he was floating in the air in a space decorated like a studio.

'what... .'

Ian looked down at his hand. translucent appearance. He tried to stir with one hand with the other, but it didn't catch.

[It's not everything you can kill someone by using your own hands.]

'... .'

[You can kill as many times as you like with a pen or a keyboard.]

The Grim Reaper, who was standing next to Ian, spoke in a low voice.

[Yang Injun did that.]

The surrounding environment changed in an instant, and went up to the podium at a year-end party somewhere to look at someone receiving an award from the point of view of an observer.

"Most Clicks of the Year Award... Reporter Yang In-joon."

Yang In-joon's face as he accepted the award was young. He looked like he was in his mid-twenties at most.

As if fast-forwarded, the surroundings changed rapidly. Yang In-joon, who was on a winning streak in the press, was pushed out of the political fight at work because he couldn't get on the line well.

"I can't do thid. I have to set up a media company myself."

Yang In-joon creates Fact Fix, a media company claiming to be a foreign paparazzi, by attracting people with unique skills.

It was only a small thing to contact sasaeng homema, buy secret photos of celebrities, and collect information.

"Can I send this article as it is?"

"Okay! The masses are dogs and pigs. If you instigate it, it will go well!"

"But... ."

"Give me a dog for reporting ethics. I give you my permission. Go ahead."

Articles that promote social anxiety and radical agitation are leaked with only provocative material. Biting rumors and procrastinating and inciting malicious comments. In the end, a celebrity unfortunately lost his life due to Yang In-joon's influence.