240 - Now the fans will take care of it.

#240
Now the fans will take care of it.

[IVERSE LIVE] Surprise live!

Fans who were subscribing to the news of Ian's live broadcast were the first to confirm it.

-Hul Ian is live

-Iverse ㄱㄱ

- It's been a really long time since he did live broadcast. ㅠㅠㅜㅠ

While the number of viewers was rapidly increasing, Ian was whispering with his face close to the camera.

"Hi guys. It's been a while?"

-That sound is great. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Oppa's voice is so good

"I turned on the live without my manager hyung and the members knowing. I miss our Awydom so much."

It wasn't long after the broadcast started, but the number of viewers easily exceeded 1 million and continued to grow.

The chat window went up so fast that even Ian couldn't read it all, but he said the things fans would be most curious about.

"Where am I and what am I doing? I just came out during rehearsal for the American performance."

Ian spun around from his seat and quickly illuminated the situation inside.

"Good? I'll sneak into the concert hall later and show you."

My long bangs are annoying. Ian ran his right hand through his bangs.

"There were so many seats. I'm excited at the thought of performing... Oh right. I got that cast off. Were you very worried?

-Thank god!

-Don't be sick ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Words of relief and concern for Ian were plastered over. Fans like that are cute, so Ian smiled a little.

"Actually, I don't have to wear a cast... . Anyway, my wrist is perfectly fine now."

Ian waved and rotated his hand appropriately, indicating that his wrist was already healed.

[Done. The location and angle are perfect here.]

'Good. The sound will also be recorded well, right?'

[Of course.]

Who would feel good about those racist, Ian was the same. Even so, it was ambiguous to rush into their place and ask what those guys are talking about.

They didn't say it openly in front of him, he just overheard the conversation in private.

'I didn't mean to, sorry! There's nothing more upsetting than that.'

In fact, there are many intentions to do so. What else are you talking about when you eavesdrop on us when we just talked amongst ourselves. We just said what we thought. If they say, "What are you going to do?" you'll have nothing to say.

'It's embarrassing to think that our fans are being used for something like this... .'

But he couldn't just let this go. He had to right the wrong.

Ian and Awy are people with enough influence around the world. He hoped that this incident would improve awareness of the issue of discrimination.

[One noise marketing will work.]

'I hope the fans don't feel so sad... .'

[What. They can just eat a piece of it and passing it is just a matter of time.]