265 - You'll find out in due course

#265
You'll find out in due course.

[Breaking News] My kit Seon is not dead. K University Hospital side, "He is breathing, but still not in a good condition... We still have to watch and see."

... The hospital said, "Because he was in a state of cardiac arrest for a long time, the result will not be good even if he recovers. We will know when he wakes up," he said cautiously.

The police side said, "There is no possibility of murder, considering that a suicide note was found"... My Kit Seon Investigation Ended.

- ah... ㅠㅠ I'm not a fan, but my heart hurts

― To be honest, it was too overheated to peel Seon Park... .

― Looking at the comments on My Star, it seems like they are really determined to kill someone.

― Didn't MyKit Japan tour a lot? Does it make sense to say it's hard work?

ㄴHow much did they earn living as an underground idol?

― My friend is a Seon fan, but she doesn't answer the phone;;; What should I do? What do you want me to say?

ㄴ leave her alone

Ian, who calmed down the weeping Kim Chul-min and told him to call back, roughly wiped the tears from his eyes with the sleeve of his clothes.

It was good news, but it was different from the future he knew. How did it happen?

"What is this... ."

[Something has changed since then.]

The grim reaper pointed at Ian. Ian's soul, which had returned from Kim Yong-min's place, was what he was talking about.

Ian stared at the grim reaper's expressionless face. He had many things to ask him, but the mechanical action made it feel like he was talking to an inanimate object.

"... No matter what I ask, you won't answer."

The grim reaper nodded slightly and put the faded camera, Jin around his neck.

[... The members are here.]

The grim reaper nodded toward the door, as if telling him to leave. Nailed to the spot, Ian glared at him. Because it seemed like if he took his eyes off him, he would disappear. Then Ian will spend his life with this question for the rest of his life.

[Are you not going?]

But now the members are also important. Ian opened the door with heavy steps. The grim reaper stuck behind Ian and followed him.

'Are you trying to follow me? Like Jin.'

Jin, who was hung from the grim reaper's neck, said nothing. There were also no flickering lights, so it seemed that the battery had been turned off. Anyway, he's glad that both won't disappear right away.

When Ian came out of the room, Kim Myung-jin, who was waiting in the living room on the second floor, jumped up.

"Are you okay?"

He looked at Ian's face, his eyes are red. After Ian entered the room, he couldn't hear the exact words, but it bothered him that he heard a loud sound.

"Yes I'm okay. Are the members here?"

"No, not yet... ."

At that moment, the sound of the password being pressed was heard from the front door, and the members entered the dorm.