263 - [Breaking news]

#263
[Breaking news]

"uh?"

As Ian entered the airport in China, something caught his eye. It was a billboard celebrating Awy's 5th anniversary.

"Hyung, just a moment."

"Take a quick picture and go. People will come."

"Yes."

Ian stopped in front of the billboard and took a picture with his cell phone. He had to leave quickly because there were a lot of sasaeng fans who followed Ian around, but he wanted to take a picture of this and show it to the members.

Ian took a picture and sent it to the group chatroom, put his cell phone in his pocket and started walking.

"uh? Ian, there you are."

"Yes?"

Kim Myung-jin, who suddenly turned around and looked at Ian, pointed to one place. Ian stopped his steps for a moment, embarrassed by the large advertisement for a drink hanging on the wall.

'Was I like that?'

It was quite unusual for a foreign singer to hang such a large billboard in an airport full of people.

'I don't think Shinhwa Media Group did anything about it.'

After Woo Sang-Yuni, there were occasional requests to appear in audition pros or vocal contest programs they invest in, but he refused them all because he was busy with group activities.

Because of that, the bad joke that Ian and Ye Wen-li of Shinhwa Media Group had a spawning relationship gradually subsided and was not even mentioned anymore.

"Let's go, Ian. You're going to get stuck at this rate."

"Yes."

There were also many fans of Ian who came to the airport. It was a somewhat untidy atmosphere with shouts that seemed to be torn apart.

Ian gave them a light wave and walked right behind Kim Myung-jin. The bodyguards held each other's hands to create a large space to surround Ian. However, the fans gathered around them pushed and pushed, so they had no choice but to get close to the bodyguards.

"Oh, there are too many people."

Kim Myung-jin, who got into the car provided by the fashion show organizers, patted himself on the shoulder and dusted himself off.

Because of the crowd of people, he almost hugged Ian and moved, and the dark circles under his eyes were thickly colored as if he was already tired.

"You worked hard, hyung."

"What's the hardship, go to the hotel and rest right away. You know you have a schedule from tomorrow morning, right?"

"Oh, you're cool, team leader."

"Are you making fun of me, too?"

"Teasing you? Congratulations on your promotion.""

It was a new year, and Kim Myung-jin was promoted. In 'American Got Idol', Kim Myung-jin is going to follow Ian. In addition to that, he said that he is in the process of selecting a new road manager for Awy, who had their respective activities ahead.

(Lee Ju-hyuk 5) Daebak aren't you at China now? - 22:21

(Ian 8) ㅇㅇ Taken at the airport - 22:22

(Jotang 5) Oh, the ad is so pretty - 22:22

(Hyunhyun 5) Chinese fans are better than us - 22:23

(Dancing King Kim Ju-yeong 4) oh suddenly it hit my bone ㅋ choi ian ㅊㅊ (congratulations) - 22:23