208 - Please remove this song from the title nominations

#208
Please remove this song from the title nominations.

"I have no idea what genre it is. There is no center."

At Choi Ji-min's tip, the complexions of Kim Ju-yeong and Jo Tae-woong visibly darkened.

"Before, it was okay working with Ju-hyuk and Jin-hyuk, but isn't it difficult to start from scratch?"

"... yes."

"Yes, it can be."

He couldn't help but feel weak when he saw the young juniors with bad expressions.

'Yeah, it's been a while, but this is normal.'

It's because the previous team set high expectations, but Kim Ju-yeong's work was also quite good.

Choi Ji-min said in a soft voice.

"Guys, there's nothing hard to think about. You know how to hum, right? Do it first."

"How?"

"Just like this."

Choi Ji-min demonstrated. He thinks he did it roughly, but it became a melody before he knew it.

"Honestly, you can't sing without this feeling. You know how to do it, right? Try it."

"Hmm hmm."

While Jo Tae-woong was clearing his throat, Kim Ju-yeong wisely laid out the basic beat.

'It's nice that everyone is active.'

Apart from the perfection of the song, Choi Ji-min liked Awy's attitude the most. This is because there was no member except one.

"Okay, good job. Tae-woong, you can feel it too. Don't just focus on the lyrics, sing this kind of melody constantly and think about it. Compose together."

"Yes."

Park Jin-hyuk and Park Seo-dam each divided the composition and lyric work, but Park Jin-hyuk passed it on because he had accumulated some experience in composing, while Kim Ju-yeong and Jo Tae-woong does not have much experience yet, so he thought it would be good for the two to collaborate.

"Do you know what the next team, Ju Hyuk's team did? They're not good at playing instruments, so they just hit it. Slapped his thighs, knocked on walls, and even hit frying pans?"

"... ... ."

"You guys do the same to create a rhythm. And mix."

At Choi Ji-min's advice, Kim Ju-yeong felt something that had been blocked was pierced.

"Mixing music is what you do best in your group, Juyeong."

Mixing is not just mixing, but the proper intensity control is excellent. Kim Ju-yeong was in charge of the mash-up, and the results always exceeded expectations. The response was especially good in Europe, which likes EDM music.

"Did I help you a little?"

"Yes."

After confirming the two's brighter expressions, Choi Ji-min also smiled kindly.

"Okay. I'll be back tomorrow, so I hope you'll play a good song then."

"Thank you!"

Behind him as he went outside, Kim Ju-yeong and Jo Tae-woong bowed and greeted him.