298 - I honestly can't believe it

#298
I honestly can't believe it.

Late at night, he was called to come for no reason, but Park Dong-soo didn't care. Rather, he rang the bell of the hostel, assuming that something had happened at the cold voice of Lee Ju-hyeok, which he had never heard before.

"what's the matter?"

Park Dong-soo did not come alone. Park Dong-soo and Director Seo Su-ryun looked at Park Seo-dam and Kim Joo-young, who opened the door with serious expressions, were listening.

"The director is also here."

"Because Joo Hyuk's voice looks serious."

"Please come in at once."

Park Seo-dam and Kim Joo-young moved to the side.

"What the hell is going on... ."

Seo Su-ryun talked to herself as she headed toward the living room. The expressions of Park Seo-dam and Kim Joo-young were heavy.

"Oh, Mr. Jihwan."

"... ... ."

"Did Ji-hwan come as he get a call from the kids too? What's the big deal?"

Park Ji-hwan was sitting with his body curled up like a criminal, and the members who would have greeted him noisily, asking if he had come, were silent. Besides, it was strange that Park Ji-hwan was the only manager.

Isn't the atmosphere unusual? Seo Su-ryun and Park Dong-soo exchanged glances.

"The tape recorder came out of the van."

"what?"

At Ian's words, Park Dong-soo and Seo Su-ryun opened their mouths.

"But the culprit is Jihwan hyung."

"what?!"

They had no choice but to shout loudly at Lee Joo-hyeok's confirmed kill.

"Is it really Jihwan?"

"... ... ."

"Is it real?"

Park Ji-hwan nodded his head. Park Dong-soo and Seo Su-ryun laughed at each other because they were dumbfounded. Park Jin-hyeok showed them a video from the parking lot.

(Hyung, we already knew it a week ago.)

(.......)

(This is a tape recorder, and you're trying to eavesdrop on our conversation, right?)

(...Yes, that's right.)

Park Dong-soo's face contorted with anger. If he hadn't been training by his side, he might have yelled at Park Ji-hwan.

"How do you guys... No, no. For now, you guys go to bed early."

"okay. There is also a rehearsal tomorrow. The company will take care of the rest."

Park Dong-soo and Seo Su-ryun, who struggled to maintain their composure, looked at the complexion of the members. Holding his breath with a stiff face. Park Dong-soo patted Park Jin-hyeok on the shoulder.

'shit... .'

It would have been less shocking if it had been the newly hired manager this time. Park Ji-hwan, whom he became close to while hanging out with the members for a long time. The sense of betrayal felt by the members must have been greater.