220 - You owe me

#220
You owe me

The members held their breath held back from shouting to prevent any disturbance. Everyone's faces quickly turned red.

"... oh my god."

Among the members who were holding their breath like that, Lee Ju-hyuk spoke as if breathing out first.

"Really?"

"If it's Hot 100, it will come, right?"

Only then did the members, who were speechless, open their mouths.

"It's not a hidden camera, right?"

"Why will we do this kind of hidden camera? We just found out because we were following you guys (the internet) around."

Park Jin-hyuk, whose legs were weak, jumped up as if he had never collapsed.

"Ian-ah, hot 100 is better than 200, right?"

"Yes. It's because we're going to compete with the sound source."

"Good good."

Awy has never ranked high on the Billboard Hot 200 for album sales.

However, the Hot 100 chart, which only includes streaming, music downloads, and radio, was used as an indicator of popularity rather than the Hot 200, which shows the firepower of the fandom through album sales.

"Who is number one?"

"Edith Taylor."

"Ah... we can't beat that."

Singer Edith Taylor, who is holding the No. 1 spot, is a singer-songwriter who composed songs that covered the streets every year-end season, enough to be called "Christmas Pension."

"Still, we're number two... ."

"It is a true legend... . How did we get to second place?"

Even if Awy is growing as a global idol, and Haley Falls is a rising singer-songwriter these days, it wasn't enough to rise to the top of the Billboard Hot 100 all at once.

"Isn't a singer mentioned it? Like Steve Evermore?"

"That's right. Didn't someone post a cover on social media?"

So, the members guessed that some kind of luck worked, not their own skills.

[Kim Hyun is right. The influencer with the world's third largest follower must have uploaded your dance cover.]

'Okay?'

[That way, popularity breeds popularity.]

'Well... .'

That was right. The influence of one such person could not be ignored. These days, even if it is not a celebrity, various stars are appearing on social media.

[After that, it had a ripple effect, so your fans went to business and said that a carol song that succeeded Edith Taylor's famous song was released, and it must have been swept away.]

'Okay?'

Ian smiled like he was happy. Overseas fans were just as devoted as domestic fans.

"Wow, this person has a world-class following."

"No kidding, one person moves the billboard."

"Isn't this going to become an alchemy song?"