274 - American God Idol. (4)

#274
American God Idol. (4)

Participants had a separate interview before seeing Ian.

Q. You passed the local audition safely and came to this place... . How do you feel?

(*I feel sick to my stomach... I think I'm going to vomit.)

(*This is just the beginning. I really want to debut. I will work hard.)

Q. The main judge who judged at the local audition will teach you. How is it?

(*My younger sister must be jealous of me. PD-nim has to look at her room. Awy's posters are so closely attached to the wall that you can't tell if they're wallpaper or not.)

(*I look forward to seeing how he will teach me the most.)

(*Wow, that's a relief. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him...)

(*Ah... Too bad. I wished the more experienced Kaiser Fischer would take over....)

After Ella Hayes' demonstration choreography, Ian and Kim Hyun stepped out of the center and stood next to another trainer. They showed off their movements without any distractions until the music ended.

Participants clapped their hands. Somewhere he saw it, he took off his shoes and threw them on the floor near Ian and Kim Hyun.

Ian and Kim Hyun laughed a little when they saw it.

"*Before practice starts, I have something to inform you."

As the cheers subsided, Ian raised his hand slightly to calm the participants.

"*You will be living together while preparing for the first evaluation. In order to live a community life, your cooperative attitude is important, but you also need a systematic timetable."

Ian gestured to the crew. A round schedule for the day appeared on the large screen behind him.

The production team and the judges who saw the trainee timetable of BHL Entertainment delivered through Ian came up with an opinion, "Is it necessary to go this far?"

"*You have to practice on this timetable for two weeks. If you do not comply, you will be warned, and if you accumulate three warnings, you will be disqualified and discharged."

A grunt of pain erupted from among the participants. There were also people who frowned.

Uh, you shouldn't hate it already. Ian gave a troubled smile.

"*This timetable was decided after discussions with the other judges and the production team. But... ."

Ian grinned. He raised his right hand and snapped his fingers.

"*We will do it differently."

At his signal, the timetable on the screen slowly changed. The participants who confirmed the changed timetable spat out a sound of astonishment. The sleep time was extremely short compared to the timetable they saw at first.

"*This is the practice schedule that Hyuni hyung and I always did before debuting as Awy, and it is the schedule that trainees at our agency are faithfully keeping. Why am I showing you this?"

No way... The faces of the contestants became more and more angry. Ian laughed evilly as he watched the contestants gradually turn to earthy colors. He didn't even know it, but he found it quite enjoyable to bully people.

"*Because you will."

"*No!"

In the end, a participant near Ian let out a small scream. So did the other participants. Some raised their hands to cover their heads, and some bowed their heads.