248 - We're thinking of changing the way we sell albums

#248
We're thinking of changing the way we sell albums.

"I discussed it with our members... ."

When Black Rush's album production was in full swing, Jeong Se-joon and Lee Ju-hyuk stayed in the studio until late at night.

"As for the title, Ju-hyuk made the song."

"Really? It's not hyung's song?"

"It's just that it fits the title better than anything I've ever worked on."

Jeong Se-joon only joked that he was riding Awy Coin, but in fact, he always had greed for titles.

"Isn't hyung's song good too? It's a comeback after a long time, but I think hyung's song will be better... ."

"It's been a while since we have been active, so we need to take care of the grades."

"Still... ."

"Shut up, you talented bastard."

But looking at it objectively, Lee Ju-hyuk's song suited them better. It was different from Black Rush's previous songs, and it was a song that made use of the members' strengths.

'I'm sorry but... This is reality.'

Lee Ju-hyuk underestimated his ability, but Jeong Se-joon envied Lee Ju-hyuk's talent.

Not only Lee Ju-hyuk, but these days, with the development of media such as My Tube, it was an era where you could study music comfortably at home. It was to the point where he had complicated thoughts when he saw the generation that had been interested in and worked hard since they were young and came up.

'Am I old?'

Jeong Sejun scratched his head for no reason.

* * *

It was the second week of Black Rush's music broadcast activities, and it was the time when they finally entered the first place tally.

Naturally, Black Rush was selected as the first place candidate and stood in the front row at the ending, but the group competing as the same first place candidate was, of course, My Dear.

"Yes, number one is... This is My Dear! congratulations!"

While they were preparing for their comeback, My Dear released a digital single, and it was taking first place on music shows for two months in a row.

There were music shows that would be excluded from the nominations if they won first place for three weeks in a row, but unfortunately, that show wasn't today.

"We will keep the trophy and deliver it to you later."

Even the digital single released by My Dear was an event song that was released on the same day, so there was no music broadcast activity at all.

Black Rush had to go down the stage after saying goodbye to the fans who had been with them until the show.

Black Rush, who was heading to the waiting room, was silent.

'Ju Hyuk's song was good.'

On the day the sound source was released, it entered the first place and struggled with media. That's simply 'Prod. Joo Hyuk of AWY' was not affected. Most of the responses were that the song was good.

'Just... Maybe we're not the same as before.'

When idols from large agencies debuted one after another, Black Rush was also called a small and medium-sized miracle in its own right, winning first place on a music show after debuting and gaining a lot of recognition.