282 - We can't postpone our comeback, right?

#282
We can't postpone our comeback, right?

"Guys."

The A.W.Y members who got off the van moved in perfect order at Lee Ju-hyuk's signal. Park Jin-hyuk and Kim Hyun tightly restrained Ian's arms. Ian shooked his eyes in uneasiness.

"... what?"

"Now there is only you left."

"what?"

"Take it."

Park Jin-hyuk and Kim Hyun, who restrained both arms, as well as Park Seo-dam, Kim Ju-yeong, and Jo Tae-woong, closely followed Ian and walked in step. In an uncharacteristically suffocating atmosphere, the place he was taken to was the company's recording studio.

Lee Ju-hyuk, who was sitting in a chair, spoke in a low voice.

"Welcome to comeback hell."

Ian hurriedly looked back. Park Seo-dam, who closed the door and prevented him from leaving, was smiling. Ian's expression darkened in an instant.

"This is crazy."

* * *

Since then, Ian fell into the comeback hell named by Lee Ju-hyuk. Before filming 'American God Idol', they had already done some groundwork for their comeback, but there's still a long way to go.

(Ian, let's go again.)

Lee Ju-hyuk was relentless.

(Hyung, don't you think we should do more?)

(I think it would feel good if I put a little bit of effort in this part?)

(Yes? But in this part....)

"Can you make me not hear that?"

It was clear they're doing this on purpose. Kim Ju-yeong and Park Jin-hyuk, who were talking a lot next to Lee Ju-hyuk, smirked.

Awy makes a comeback with a regular album. Three of the songs on the album are in English.

(Okay. Let's finish here for now. Come out.)

After several recordings, Ian, who finally got an ok sign, took off his headphones and came out of the recording booth.

"good. Let's go practice the choreography now."

"what."

"Did you think this was the end, Human?"

But as soon as he came out, Kim Hyun and Kim Ju-yeong grabbed Ian's arms and led him.

When he came out into the hallway, Fever's Lim No-eul, who had just visited the practice room, approached him waving his hand.

"uh? Ian hyung! long time no see."

"hi. Can't you save me?"

"How can I do that?"

Lim No-eul, now used to Awy's strange behavior, entered Fever's practice room as if running away.

Ian was taken to Awy's practice room with his head down.

"By the way, where is Tae-woong? Shouldn't we all practice together?"

I can't die. Ian raised his head. Lee Ju-hyuk, who followed Ian, said with a smile.

"Him? He went to record the movie."