259 - I suddenly remember that time

#259
I suddenly remember that time.

Choi Ian Fan Union @CIan_FanUnion

Happy Ian Day

#Happy birthday to our_shining_Ian-ah

Donated to the Children's Foundation for Ian-yi's 23rd birthday.

The birthday advertisement tour map will be updated continuously!

AWYIan_China @IanSupporters_CH

[2022 Ian's Birthday Celebration Fireworks & Drone Show]

AWY Ian's fandom, birthday celebration donation process continues

Awy Choi Ian US fandom, over 100 donation relay

Taking the lead in an exemplary fandom culture... Ian's fandom takes the lead in donations to restore flood damage in celebration of his birthday

Two weeks before Ian's birthday, fans showed off the firepower of the fandom with various advertisements and donations. The birthday celebration project, which was simultaneously carried out not only in Korea but also in the fandom of each country, is getting bigger and bigger as time went on.

"Aacck!"

Ian, who was lying on his bed and checking his business which was suddenly delayed as someone opened the door and rushed in. Suddenly struggling with the feeling of heavy pressure on his body.

It must be either Jo Tae-woong or Park Seo-dam. Ian screeched.

"Oh, so heavy! Knock before you come in!"

"Happy birthday, hyung!"

"uh?"

He looked at the clock and it was twelve o'clock. Laughter burst out at the thought of the members waiting in front of the door to celebrate his birthday for the first time.

"No, why do you two do these things?"

"He's embarrassed! Shame on you!"

"No, I'm not."

Ian, whose self-esteem was hurt by having laughed, shyly scratched the back of his head.

"It's touching, right? Who would celebrate your birthday right away at 12 o' We're loyal, aren't we?"

"I think Ian has tears in his eyes.""

"I said it's no."

Jo Tae-woong and Park Seo-dam stared at Ian's face and attacked with questions. Ian struggled to deny it.

Kim Ju-yeong suddenly turned off the lights in the room, and Lee Ju-hyuk cautiously entered the room holding a cake with candles lit outside.

"But do you have any presents?"

"happy birthday."

"Gift... ."

"Happy birthday!"

"Gift!"

They ignored Ian's request for a gift and sang happy birthday even louder.

"This is a gift."

"It is our love."

Park Jin-hyuk and Kim Hyun pointed at the cake while 'acting' their shy smiles.

"What."

Ian made an expression of seeing something extremely disgusting. The members who met that gaze clicked their tongues.

"Ei, snobbish (materialistic) bastard."